A Complete Introduction to NMR Spectroscopy is written by Roger S. Macomber and published by John Wiley and Sons Inc.
Now a days Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy is widely used in worldwide for structure elucidation of compounds/molecules and this book is very useful to understand the basics of modern Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy.
This book covers the following topics
- Spectroscopy: Some preliminary considerations
- Magnetic properties and nuclei
- Obtaining an NMR spectrum
- A little bit of symmetry
- The 1H and 13C NMR spectra of Toluene
- Correlation proton chemical shifts with molecular structure
- Chemical shift correlation for 13C and other elements
- First-order (weak) spin-spin coupling
- Factors that influence the sign and magnitude of J: second order (strong) coupling effects
- The study of dynamic processes by NMR
- Electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy and chemically induced dynamic nuclear polarization
- Double resonance techniques and complex pulse sequences
- Two-dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance
- NMR studies of biological important molecules
- Solid-stat NMR spectroscopy
- NMR in medicine and biology: NMR imaging
You can free download this book by clicking on download button.
P.S: After opening download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open than click on Download to save this book.