Free download best-selling Inorganic Chemistry books.
Inorganic chemistry is a branch of chemistry that focuses on the study of inorganic compounds, which generally include minerals, metals, and nonmetals. Unlike organic chemistry, which primarily deals with carbon-containing compounds, inorganic chemistry encompasses a vast array of elements and their compounds, excluding those with carbon-hydrogen (C-H) bond.
These books are not hosted on our servers and these books are copyright material of their respective publishers/organizations. At Chemistry.Com.Pk we only share external download links of these books which we found during internet browsing. We check the authenticity of these download links and share at Chemistry.Com.Pk.
Read Disclaimer First.
If you are confused how to download organic chemistry books from Chemistry.Com.Pk you can follow these instructions.
P.S: We’ll update this list time to time as we share more organic chemistry books on Chemistry.Com.Pk, so regularly visit this page for more organic chemistry books for free download.
- A Comprehensive Treatise on Inorganic and Theoretical Chemistry Vol II By J. W. Mellor
- A Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry – Volume XI , Part I By J. Newton Friend
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry – A Comprehensive Text, Third Edition By F. Albert Cotton and Geoffrey Wilkinson
- Arrow Pushing in Inorganic Chemistry: A Logical Approach to the Chemistry of the Main Group Elements By Abhik Ghosh and Steffen Berg
- Basic Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry (2nd Ed.) By D.N. Singh
- Biological Inorganic Chemistry: A New Introduction to Molecular Structure and Function (3rd Ed.) By Robert Crichton
- Chemistry3: Introducing Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry (3rd edition) By Andrew Burrows, John Holman, Andrew Parsons, Gwen Pilling and Gareth Price
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry (4th Edition) By J.D. Lee
- Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition) By James E. House & Kathleen A. House
- Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton
- Descriptive Inorganic, Coordination and Solid-State Chemistry (3rd Ed.) By Glen E. Rodgers
- Electrons, Atoms, and Molecules in Inorganic Chemistry – A Worked Examples Approach By Joseph J. Stephanos & Anthony W. Addison
- Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Ed.) By James E. House
- Inorganic Chemistry (4th Edition) By Catherine E. Housecroft and Alan G. Sharpe
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th Edition) By Catherine E. Housecroft and Alan G. Sharpe
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th Edition) By Gary L. Miessler, Paul J. Fischer and Donald A. Tarr
- Inorganic Chemistry (6th edition) By Duward Shriver, Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke and Fraser Armstrong
- Inorganic Chemistry (7th Edition) By Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke and Fraser Armstrong
- Inorganic Chemistry for Dummies By Michael Matson and Alvin W. Orbaek
- Inorganic Chemistry for Geochemistry and Environmental Sciences: Fundamentals and Applications By George W. Luther
- Introduction to Modern Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By K. M. MacKay, R. A. MacKay and Henderson
- J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) 4th edition By Sudarsan Guha
- Practical Approaches To Biological Inorganic Chemistry (2nd Edition) By Robert R. Crichton and Ricardo O. Louro
- Reaction Mechanisms of Inorganic and Organometallic Systems (3rd Edition) By Robert B. Jordan
- Shriver & Atkins’ Inorganic Chemistry (5th edition) By Peter Atkins, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke, Mark Weller, Fraser Armstrong and Michael Hagerman
If you didn’t find your desired book, then please comment down below the name of your desired book, we’ll try to provide you that book.