Free download Inorganic Chemistry (5th Edition) written by Gary L. Miessler, Paul J. Fischer and Donald A. Tarr in pdf.
With its updates to quickly changing content areas, a strengthened visual presentation and the addition of new co-author Paul Fischer, the new edition of this highly readable text supports the modern study of inorganic chemistry better than ever. Inorganic Chemistry, Fifth Edition delivers the essentials of Inorganic Chemistry at just the right level for today’s classroom – neither too high (for novice students) nor too low (for advanced students). Strong coverage of atomic theory and an emphasis on physical chemistry give students a firm understanding of the theoretical basis of inorganic chemistry, while a reorganized presentation of molecular orbital and group theory highlights key principles more clearly.
The rapid development of inorganic chemistry makes ever more challenging the task of providing a textbook that is contemporary and meets the needs of those who use it. We appreciate the constructive suggestions provided by students, faculty, and reviewers, and have adopted much of this advice, keeping in mind the constraints imposed by space and the scope of the book. The main emphasis in preparing this edition has been to bring it up to date while providing clarity and a variety of helpful features.
- Introduction to Inorganic Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Simple Bonding Theory
- Symmetry and Group Theory
- Molecular Orbitals
- Acid–Base and Donor–Acceptor Chemistry
- The Crystalline Solid State
- Chemistry of the Main Group Elements
- Coordination Chemistry I: Structures and Isomers
- Coordination Chemistry II: Bonding
- Coordination Chemistry III: Electronic Spectra
- Coordination Chemistry IV: Reactions and Mechanisms
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Organometallic Reactions and Catalysis
- Parallels between Main Group and Organometallic Chemistry
Free download Inorganic Chemistry (5th Edition) written by Gary L. Miessler, Paul J. Fischer and Donald A. Tarr in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Inorganic Chemistry (7th Edition) written by Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke and Fraser Armstrong in pdf.
- Inorganic Chemistry for Dummies By Michael Matson and Alvin W. Orbaek
- Inorganic Chemistry for Geochemistry and Environmental Sciences: Fundamentals and Applications By George W. Luther
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.