Free download Chemistry The Central Science (14th Edition) in pdf written by Theodore L. Brown (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), H. Eugene LeMay, Jr. (University of Nevada, Reno), Bruce E. Bursten (Worcester Polytechnic Institute), Catherine J. Murphy (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), Patrick M. Woodward (The Ohio State University) and Matthew W. Stoltzfus (The Ohio State University) with contribution by Michael W. Lufaso (University of North Florida), published by Pearson in 2017.
According to the authors; “As with every new edition of Chemistry: The Central Science the book has undergone a great many changes as we strive to keep the content current, and to improve the clarity and effectiveness of the text, the art, and the exercises. Among the myriad changes there are certain points of emphasis that we use to organize and guide the revision process. In creating the fourteenth edition our revision was organized around the following points:
- Our treatment of energy and thermochemistry has been significantly revised. The concept of energy is now introduced in Chapter 1, whereas previously it did not appear until Chapter 5. This change allows instructors greater freedom in the order in which they cover the material. For example, this change would facilitate coverage of Chapters 6 and 7 immediately following Chapter 2, a sequence that is in line with an atoms-first approach to teaching general chemistry. More importantly, bond enthalpies are now integrated into Chapter 5 to emphasize the connection between macroscopic quantities, like reaction enthalpies, and the submicroscopic world of atoms and bonds. We feel this change leads to a better integration of thermochemical concepts with the surrounding chapters. Bond enthalpies are revisited in Chapter 8 after students have developed a more sophisticated view of chemical bonding.
- Considerable effort was made to provide students with a clear discussion, superior problem sets, and better real-time feedback on their understanding of the material. The author team used an interactive e-book platform to view passages that students highlighted in their reading along with the related notes and questions that detailed what they did not understand. In response, numerous passages were revised for greater clarity.
- Extensive effort has gone into creating enhanced content for the eText version of the book. These features make the eText so much more than just an electronic copy of the physical textbook. New Smart Figures take key figures from the text and bring them to life through animation and narration. Likewise, new Smart Sample Exercises animate key sample exercises from the text, offering students a more in depth and detailed discussion than can be provided in the printed text. These interactive features will also include follow-up questions, which can be assigned in MasteringChemistryTM.
Table of Content
- Introduction: Matter, Energy, and Measurement
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chemical Reactions and Reaction Stoichiometry
- Reactions in Aqueous Solution
- Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Periodic Properties of the Elements
- Basic Concepts of Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Geometry and Bonding Theories
- Liquids and Intermolecular Forces
- Solids and Modern Materials
- Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acid–Base Equilibria
- Additional Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria
- Chemistry of the Environment
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry of the Nonmetals
- Transition Metals and Coordination Chemistry
- The Chemistry of Life: Organic and Biological Chemistry
Free Download Chemistry The Central Science 14th Edition in pdf written by Theodore L. Brown, H. Eugene LeMay, Jr., Bruce E. Bursten, Catherine J. Murphy, Patrick M. Woodward and Matthew W. Stoltzfus from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 73MB. Pages: 1244. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
You can also buy Chemistry the Central Science 14th Edition from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to download:
- Chemistry The Central Science (15th Global Edition in SI Units) written by Theodore L. Brown, H. Eugene LeMay, Jr., Bruce E. Bursten, Catherine J. Murphy, Patrick M. Woodward and Matthew W. Stoltzfus in pdf
- General, Organic and Biological Chemistry: An Integrated Approach (4th Edition) By Kenneth W. Raymond
- Organic Chemistry As a Second Language: First Semester Topics (5th Edition) By David R. Klein
Free download hundreds of best-selling chemistry books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.
Thank you for your help. I am so grateful to you.
Hi, none of the download links are working for me. Please help i need this book for my Chem Class
Download Link 1 and 2 are working perfectly. Please follow these instructions if you still have an issue. Thanks https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/
im having trouble downloading, please help
All 3 download links are working perfectly. Please follow these instructions https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/
Hi. Can provide the download link? Thank you so much.
All 3 download links are working fine. Please follow these instructions https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/
Absolute lifesaver, can’t thank you enough
YOU GUYS SAVED MY ASS
Thank You so very much, I cannot put into words how useful this was, especially with Pearson being so greedy. Thank you again for keeping your word and doing the world a service 🙂
Thank you so much!