Free download Inorganic Chemistry (3rd edition) authored by James E. House in pdf.
There is no way that a new edition of a book can even begin to survey all of the new chemistry published in even a limited time interval. For an undergraduate inorganic chemistry textbook, it seems to the author that the best approach to present clear discussions of the fundamental principles and then to apply them in a comprehensive and repetitive way to different types of systems.
That is the intent with this book and along with that approach, the attempt is made to intersperse discussion of selected topics related to recent developments and current interest. To those who have never faced it, such a task may seem monumental, and to those who have faced it, the challenge is recognized as well-nigh impossible. It is hoped that this book meets the needs of students in a user-friendly but suitably rigorous manner.
The general plan of this edition continues that of the second edition with material arranged in five divisions consisting of structure of atoms and molecules; condensed phases; acids, bases, and solvents; chemistry of the elements; and chemistry of coordination compounds.
However, this edition also introduces students to some of the active areas of research by showing the results of recent work. This is done to help students see where inorganic chemistry is proving useful. At the end of each chapter, there is a section called References and Resources.
The References include the publications that are cited in the text, whereas the Resources are more general works, particularly advanced books, review articles, and topical monographs.
Part I: Structure of Atoms and Molecules
- Light, electrons, and nuclei
- Basic quantum mechanics and atomic structure
- Covalent bonding in diatomic molecules
- A survey of inorganic structures and bonding
- Symmetry and molecular orbitals
Part II: Condensed Phases
- Dipole moments and intermolecular interactions
- Ionic bonding and structures of solids
- Dynamic processes involving inorganic solids
Part III: Acids, Bases and Solvents
- Acid-base chemistry
- Chemistry in nonaqueous solvents
Part IV: Chemistry of the Elements
- Chemistry of metallic elements
- Organometallic compounds of the main group elements
- Chemistry of nonmetallic elements I: Hydrogen, boron, oxygen, and carbon
- Chemistry of nonmetallic elements II: Groups IVA and VA
- Chemistry of nonmetallic elements III: Groups VIA-VIIIA
- Introduction to coordination chemistry
- Ligand fields and molecular orbitals
- Interpretation of spectra
- Composition and stability of complexes
- Synthesis and reactions of coordination compounds
- Complexes containing metal-carbon and metal-metal bonds
- Coordination compounds in catalysis
- Bioinorganic chemistry
Free download Inorganic Chemistry (3rd edition) authored by James E. House in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download:
- Basic Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry (2nd Ed.) By D.N. Singh
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th Ed.) By Catherine E. Housecroft & Alan G. Sharpe
- Electrons, Atoms, and Molecules in Inorganic Chemistry – A Worked Examples Approach By Joseph J. Stephanos and Anthony W. Addison
- Reaction Mechanisms of Inorganic and Organometallic Systems (3rd Ed.) By Robert B. Jordan
Free download hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.