Free download Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition) written by James E. House and Kathleen A. House in pdf.
The present edition of Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry is based on the objectives that were described in the preface of the second edition. Early chapters provide a tool kit for understanding the structures and reactions that are so important in inorganic chemistry. Of necessity, a brief introduction is provided to the language and approaches of quantum mechanics.
In order to provide a more logical separation of topics, Chapter 2 provides essential information on the structure and properties of atoms, and Chapter 3 presents the basic ideas of covalent bonding and symmetry. Following the discussion of structures of solids, emphasis is placed on molecular polarity and the importance of intermolecular interactions, which provide a basis for understanding physical properties of inorganic substances.
To provide a more appealing book, virtually all illustrations presented in the first two editions have been reconstructed. It must be emphasized that, though we are not graphic artists, we have produced all illustrations. If some of the results look somewhat amateurish, it is because this book is author illustrated rather than professionally illustrated. However, we believe that the illustrations are appropriate and convey the essential information.
- Where It All Comes From
- Atomic Structure and Properties
- Covalent Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Ionic Bonding, Crystals, and Intermolecular Forces
- Reactions and Energy Relationships
- Acids, Bases, and Nonaqueous Solvents
- The Group IA and IIA Metals
- Aluminum, Gallium, Indium, and Thallium
- Silicon, Germanium, Tin, and Lead
- Phosphorus, Arsenic, Antimony, and Bismuth
- Sulfur, Selenium, and Tellurium
- The Noble Gases
- The Transition Metals
- Structure and Bonding in Coordination Compounds
- Synthesis and Reactions of Coordination Compounds
- Organometallic Compounds
- Inorganic Substances in Biochemical Applications
Free download Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition) written by James E. House and Kathleen A. House in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition) written by James E. House and Kathleen A. House from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download
- Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th edition) written by Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton in pdf.
- Inorganic Chemistry (6th edition) By Duward Shriver, Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke and Fraser Armstrong
- Inorganic Chemistry (7th Edition) By Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke and Fraser Armstrong
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.