Free download Quantitative Chemical Analysis (10th edition) written by Daniel C. Harris and Charles A. Lucy in pdf.
The goal of the tenth edition, like previous editions, is to give students the opportunity to attain a deep understanding of analytical chemistry. The authors believe this is best accomplished when the material is explained fully and carefully, and illustrated with concrete, interesting examples. Quantitative Chemical Analysis sets itself apart with its careful explanations and is well known as a readable, interesting, and friendly textbook.
A focus on graphing and data analysis. The tenth edition has an increased emphasis on graphing and data analysis using scatter plots, calibration curves, and residual plots, and many new problems to reinforce these skills.
A Rigorous Approach, Written to Teach:
As always, the authors strive to provide
- A sound physical understanding of the principles of analytical chemistry
- Representations of how these principles apply to chemistry and related disciplines, especially life sciences and environmental sciences
- An approach that is both rigorous and readable, lucid enough for non-chemistry majors but detailed enough for advanced undergraduates
Classic Coverage with Important Updates:
This edition includes important updates to the content, including
- Enhanced discussion of spectrophotometry and chromatography
- New illustrations of current analytical methods
- Increased emphasis on graphing and inspection of data
- Citations from current research, including publications by undergraduate student researchers
- The Analytical Process
- Chemical Measurements
- Tools of the Trade
- Experimental Error
- Quality Assurance and Calibration Methods
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Let the Titrations Begin
- Activity and the Systematic Treatment of Equilibrium
- Monoprotic Acid-Base Equilibria
- Polyprotic Acid-Base Equilibria
- Acid-Base Titrations
- EDTA Titrations
- Advanced Topics in Equilibrium
- Fundamentals of Electrochemistry
- Electrodes and Potentiometry
- Redox Titrations
- Electroanalytical Techniques
- Fundamentals of Spectrophotometry
- Applications of Spectrophotometry
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- Introduction to Analytical Separations
- Gas Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Chromatographic Methods and Capillary Electrophoresis
- Gravimetric and Combustion Analysis
- Sample Preparation
Free download Quantitative Chemical Analysis (10th edition) written by Daniel C. Harris and Charles A. Lucy in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 334MB. Pages: 2196. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
You can also buy Quantitative Chemical Analysis (10th edition) written by Daniel C. Harris and Charles A. Lucy from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Exploring Chemical Analysis (5th Edition) By Daniel C. Harris
- Pharmaceutical Analysis: A Textbook for Pharmacy Students and Pharmaceutical Chemists (3rd Edition) By David G. Watson
- Principles of Instrumental Analysis (seventh edition) By Douglas A. Skoog, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.