Free Download General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications (11th edition) written by Ralph H. Petrucci, F. Geoffrey Herring Jeffry D. Madura and Carey Bissonnette in pdf published in 2017.
As per writers, “Know your audience.” For this new edition, we have tried to follow this important advice by attending even more to the needs of students who are taking a serious journey through this material. We also know that most general chemistry students have career interests not in chemistry but in other areas such as biology, medicine, engineering, environmental science, and agricultural sciences. And we understand that general chemistry will be the only university or college chemistry course for some students, and thus their only opportunity to learn some practical applications of chemistry. We have designed this book for all these students.
Students of this text should have already studied some chemistry. But those with no prior background and those who could use a refresher will find that the early chapters develop fundamental concepts from the most elementary ideas. Students who do plan to become professional chemists will also find opportunities in the text to pursue their own special interests.
The typical student may need help identifying and applying principles and visualizing their physical significance. The pedagogical features of this text are designed to provide this help. At the same time, we hope the text serves to sharpen students’ skills in problem solving and critical thinking. Thus, we have tried to strike the proper balances between principles and applications, qualitative and quantitative discussions, and rigor and simplification.
In this edition we retain the core organization of the previous edition with two notable exceptions. First, we have moved the chapter entitled Spontaneous Change: Entropy and Gibbs Energy forward in the text. It is now Chapter 13. By moving the introduction of entropy and Gibbs energy forward in the text, we are able to use these concepts in subsequent chapters. Second, we have moved the chapter on chemical kinetics to Chapter 20. Consequently, the discussion of chemical kinetics now appears after the chapters that rely on equilibrium and thermodynamic concepts.
- Matter: Its Properties and Measurement
- Atoms and the Atomic Theory
- Chemical Compounds
- Chemical Reactions
- Introduction to Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Electrons in Atoms
- The Periodic Table and Some Atomic Properties
- Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding II: Valence Bond and Molecular Orbital Theories
- Intermolecular Forces: Liquids and Solids
- Spontaneous Change: Entropy and Gibbs Energy
- Solutions and Their Physical Properties
- Principles of Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Additional Aspects of Acid–Base Equilibria
- Solubility and Complex-Ion Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements I: Groups 1, 2, 13, and 14
- Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements II: Groups 18, 17, 16, 15, and Hydrogen
- The Transition Elements
- Complex Ions and Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Structures of Organic Compounds
- Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Chemistry of the Living State
Free download General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications (11th Edition) By Petrucci, Herring, Madura and Bissonnette in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications (11th Edition) By Petrucci, Herring, Madura and Bissonnette by Clicking the image below.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download:
- General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications (10th edition) by Petrucci, Herring, Madura and Bissonnette in pdf
- General Chemistry (11th Edition) By Darrell Ebbing and Steven D. Gammon
- General, Organic and Biological Chemistry (6th Edition) By H. Stephen Stoker
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.