Free download Chemistry: The Molecular Science (4th edition) written by John W. Moore, Conrad L. Stanitski and Peter C. Jurs in pdf published in 2011.
As per authors “Our overarching goal is to involve science and engineering students in active study of what modern chemistry is, how it applies to a broad range of disciplines, and what effects it has on their own lives. We maintain a high level of rigor so that students in mainstream general chemistry courses for science majors and engineers will learn the concepts and develop the problem-solving skills essential to their future ability to use chemical ideas effectively. We have selected and carefully refined the book’s many unique features in support of this goal.
More specifically, we intend that this textbook will help students develop:
- A broad overview of chemistry and chemical reactions,
- An understanding of the most important concepts and models used by chemists and scientists in chemistry-related fields,
- The ability to apply the facts, concepts, and models of chemistry appropriately to new situations in chemistry, to other sciences and engineering, and to other disciplines,
- Knowledge of the many practical applications of chemistry in other sciences, in engineering, and in other fields,
- An appreciation of the many ways that chemistry affects the daily lives of all people, students included, and
- Motivation to study in ways that help all students achieve real learning that results in long-term retention of facts and concepts and how to apply them.
Because modern chemistry is inextricably entwined with so many other disciplines, we have integrated organic chemistry, biochemistry, environmental chemistry, industrial chemistry, and materials chemistry into the discussions of chemical principles and facts.Applications in these areas are discussed together with the principles on which they are based. This approach serves to motivate students whose interests lie in related disciplines and also gives a more accurate picture of the multidisciplinary collaborations so prevalent in contemporary chemical research and modern industrial chemistry.”
- The Nature of Chemistry
- Atoms and Elements
- Chemical Compounds
- Quantities of Reactants and Products
- Chemical Reactions
- Energy and Chemical Reactions
- Electron Configurations and the Periodic Table
- Covalent Bonding
- Molecular Structures
- Gases and the Atmosphere
- Liquids, Solids, and Materials
- Fuels, Organic Chemicals, and Polymers
- Chemical Kinetics: Rates of Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium
- The Chemistry of Solutes and Solutions
- Acids and Bases
- Additional Aqueous Equilibria
- Thermodynamics: Directionality of Chemical Reactions
- Electrochemistry and Its Applications
- Nuclear Chemistry
- The Chemistry of the Main Group Elements
- Chemistry of Selected Transition Elements and Coordination Compounds
Free download Chemistry: The Molecular Science (4th edition) written by John W. Moore, Conrad L. Stanitski and Peter C. Jurs in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.