Free download General, Organic and Biological Chemistry (6th Edition) written by H. Stephen Stoker in pdf published in 2013.
As per author, “the positive responses of instructors and students who used the previous five editions of this text have been gratifying—and have led to the new sixth edition that you hold in your hands. This new edition represents a renewed commitment to the goals I initially set when writing the first edition. These goals have not changed with the passage of time. My initial and still ongoing goals are to write a text in which:
- The needs are simultaneously met for the many students in the fields of nursing, allied health, biological sciences, agricultural sciences, food sciences, and public health who are required to take such a course.
- The development of chemical topics always starts out at ground level. The students who will use this text often have little or no background in chemistry and hence approach the course with a good deal of trepidation. This “ground level” approach addresses this situation.
- The amount and level of mathematics is purposefully restricted. Clearly, some chemical principles cannot be divorced entirely from mathematics and, when this is the case, appropriate mathematical coverage is included.
- The early chapters focus on fundamental chemical principles, and the later chapters—built on these principles—develop the concepts and applications central to the fields of organic chemistry and biochemistry.”
Part I: General Chemistry
- Basic Concepts About Matter
- Measurements in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding: The Ionic Bond Model
- Chemical Bonding: The Covalent Bond Model
- Chemical Calculations: Formula Masses, Moles, and Chemical Equations
- Gases, Liquids and Solids
- Chemical Reactions
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Nuclear Chemistry
Part II: Organic Chemistry
- Saturated Hydrocarbons
- Unsaturated Hydrocarbons
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids, Esters, and Other Acid Derivatives
- Amines and Amides 547
Part III: Biological Chemistry`
- Enzymes and Vitamins
- Nucleic Acids
- Biochemical Energy Production
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Lipid Metabolism
- Protein Metabolism
Free download General, Organic and Biological Chemistry (6th Edition) by H. Stephen Stoker in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 138MB. Pages: 1065. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download
- Organic Chemistry (10th Edition) By Francis A. Carey and Robert M. Giuliano in pdf.
- Fundamentals of General, Organic and Biological Chemistry (6th Edition) By John McMurry, Mary Castellion, David S. Ballantine, Carl A. Hoeger and Virginia E. Peterson
- Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (8th Global Edition in SI Units) By John McMurry, David S. Ballantine, Carl A. Hoeger and Virginia Peterson
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.
please the downlad l;inks are not working
Download Link 1 and 2 are working perfectly. Please follow these instructions if you still face any issue, thanks. https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/
Thank you very much! 💗 ^_^
Thank You Very Much ♥️
thank you very much for this file. ^-^
Hi, is there any possible way to download this book? The instruction’s not working for me. Thank you!
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please try now to download this book.
I followed what you instructed but it says over quota.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused! We’ve now unlocked all the download links.
Please try now.
i’m happy that found this pdf
how can I download this book?
Please follow these instructions https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/