Free Download Chemistry (14th edition) written by Raymond Chang and Jason Overby in pdf.
The fourteenth edition continues a long tradition of providing a firm foundation in the concepts of chemical principles while instilling an appreciation of the important role chemistry plays in our daily lives. We believe that it is our responsibility to assist both instructors and students in their pursuit of this goal by presenting a broad range of chemical topics in a logical format. At all times, we strive to balance theory and application and to illustrate principles with applicable examples whenever possible.
As in previous editions, our goal is to create a text that clearly and concisely explains abstract concepts yet comprehensive enough that students are prepared to make the move forward in the chemistry curriculum. Encouraging feedback from instructors and students alike reaffirm that our approach is effective.
For this edition, the art program was completely revised to impart a more modern look and enhance visibility as well as provide better ADA compliance for vision-impaired students. Clear graphics are a vital component of the student learning process and as such, all molecular models, graphs, periodic tables, and other figures have been updated with a new look and color scheme.
In some instances, illustrations have been replaced with scientifically accurate photographs for enhanced chemical context. Many chapter-opening photographs have been updated for new insights into various chemical topics and applications.
- Measurement and the Properties of Matter
- Atoms, Ions, and Molecules
- Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Compounds and Bonding
- Structure and Bonding Theories
- Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Entropy, Gibbs Energy, and Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Coordination Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymers
Free Download Chemistry (14th edition) written by Raymond Chang and Jason Overby in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Chemistry (14th Edition) By Raymond Chang and Jason Overby from Amazon by Clicking the image below:
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry The Central Science (15th Global Edition in SI Units) written by Theodore L. Brown, H. Eugene LeMay, Jr., Bruce E. Bursten, Catherine J. Murphy, Patrick M. Woodward and Matthew W. Stoltzfus in pdf
- Chemistry (10th Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
- CHEMISTRY (5th Edition) By Julia Burdge
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.