Free download CHEMISTRY (5th edition) written by Julia Burdge in pdf published in 2020.
Chemistry Fifth Edition by Julia Burdge offers a clear writing style written with the students in mind. Julia uses her experience of teaching hundreds of general chemistry students per year and creates content to offer more in-depth explanation in areas where she knows they have problems. Continuing in the Burdge tradition the fifth edition balances the necessary fundamental concepts with engaging real-life examples and applications while utilizing a consistent step-by-step problem-solving approach and an innovative art and media program.
As per writer, “Welcome to the exciting and dynamic world of Chemistry! My desire to create a general chemistry textbook grew out of my concern for the interests of students and faculty alike. Having taught general chemistry for many years, and having helped new teachers and future faculty develop the skills necessary to teach general chemistry, I believe I have developed a distinct perspective on the common problems and misunderstandings that students encounter while learning the fundamental concepts of chemistry—and that professors encounter while teaching them. I believe that it is possible for a textbook to address many of these issues while conveying the wonder and possibilities that chemistry offers. With this in mind, I have tried to write a text that balances the necessary fundamental concepts with engaging real-life examples and applications, while utilizing a consistent, step-by-step problem-solving approach and an innovative art and media program.
- Chemistry: The Central Science
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Stoichiometry: Ratios of Combination
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Electron Configuration and the Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Bonding Theories
- Intermolecular Forces and the Physical Properties of Liquids and Solids
- Modern Materials
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
Free download CHEMISTRY (5th edition) written by Julia Burdge in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download Chemistry (12 Edition) Raymond Chang and Kenneth A. Goldsby in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.