Chemistry Essentials for Dummies is written by John T. Moore, EdD (Regents Professor of Chemistry, Stephen F. Austin State University) and published by Wiley Publication Inc. in 2010.
Table of Contents of this Book
- Matter and Energy: Exploring the Stuff of Chemistry
- What’s In an Atom?
- The Periodic Table
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Ionic Bonding
- Covalent Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Electrochemistry: Using Electrons
- Measuring Substances with the Mole
- A Salute to Solutions
- Acids and Bases
- Clearing the Air on Gases
- Ten Serendipitous Discoveries in Chemistry
Free download Chemistry Essentials for Dummies by John T. Moore, EdD by clicking on following download button. This is an external download link and found free from viruses.
Size: 1.48 MB
After opening download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open than click on Download to save this book.