Free download Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th edition) written by Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton in pdf.
The role of inorganic chemistry in our lives is increasing. Thus, the sixth edition of Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry now has the following improvements.
Context: Each chapter opens with a Context, an aspect of inorganic chemistry which impinges on us in one way or another. Each of these contexts is intended to be thought-provoking and also ties in with an aspect of the chapter content.
Worked Examples: Sprinkled throughout the chapters, we have added Worked Examples, so that students can see how content relates to principles.
New Discoveries: In addition to some reorganization of content and an increased use of subheadings, we have added new discoveries to show that descriptive inorganic chemistry is alive and well as the twenty-first century progresses.
Predominance Diagrams: To provide a visual display of which species of an element or ion are present under specific conditions, comparative predominance diagrams have been added, where appropriate.
- The Electronic Structure of the Atom: A Review
- The Structure of the Periodic Table
- Covalent Bonding and Molecular Spectroscopy
- Metallic Bonding and Alloys
- Ionic Bonding and Solid State Structures
- Why Compounds Exist—Inorganic Thermodynamics
- Solvent Systems and Acid-Base Behavior
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Periodic Patterns
- The Group 1 Elements: The Alkali Metals
- The Group 2 Elements: The Alkaline Earth Metals
- The Group 13 Elements
- The Group 14 Elements
- The Group 15 Elements: The Pnictogens
- The Group 16 Elements: The Chalcogens
- The Group 17 Elements: The Halogens
- The Group 18 Elements: The Noble Gases
- Transition Metal Complexes
- The 3d Transition Metals
- The 4d and 5d Transition Metals
- The Group 12 Elements
- Organometallic Chemistry
- The Rare Earth, Actinoid, and Postactinoid Elements
Free download Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th edition) written by Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download
- Introduction to Modern Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By K. M. MacKay, R. A. MacKay and Henderson in pdf.
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry – A Comprehensive Text, Third Edition By F. Albert Cotton and Geoffrey Wilkinson
- Arrow Pushing in Inorganic Chemistry: A Logical Approach to the Chemistry of the Main Group Elements By Abhik Ghosh and Steffen Berg
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.