Free download Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th edition) written by Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton in pdf.
The role of inorganic chemistry in our lives is increasing. Thus, the sixth edition of Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry now has the following improvements.
Context: Each chapter opens with a Context, an aspect of inorganic chemistry which impinges on us in one way or another. Each of these contexts is intended to be thought-provoking and also ties in with an aspect of the chapter content.
Worked Examples: Sprinkled throughout the chapters, we have added Worked Examples, so that students can see how content relates to principles.
New Discoveries: In addition to some reorganization of content and an increased use of subheadings, we have added new discoveries to show that descriptive inorganic chemistry is alive and well as the twenty-first century progresses.
Predominance Diagrams: To provide a visual display of which species of an element or ion are present under specific conditions, comparative predominance diagrams have been added, where appropriate.
- The Electronic Structure of the Atom: A Review
- The Structure of the Periodic Table
- Covalent Bonding and Molecular Spectroscopy
- Metallic Bonding and Alloys
- Ionic Bonding and Solid State Structures
- Why Compounds Exist—Inorganic Thermodynamics
- Solvent Systems and Acid-Base Behavior
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Periodic Patterns
- The Group 1 Elements: The Alkali Metals
- The Group 2 Elements: The Alkaline Earth Metals
- The Group 13 Elements
- The Group 14 Elements
- The Group 15 Elements: The Pnictogens
- The Group 16 Elements: The Chalcogens
- The Group 17 Elements: The Halogens
- The Group 18 Elements: The Noble Gases
- Transition Metal Complexes
- The 3d Transition Metals
- The 4d and 5d Transition Metals
- The Group 12 Elements
- Organometallic Chemistry
- The Rare Earth, Actinoid, and Postactinoid Elements
Free download Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th edition) written by Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 14.6 MB. Pages: 764. Download Instructions. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You can also buy Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By Geoff Rayner-Canham and Tina Overton from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download Introduction to Modern Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By K. M. MacKay, R. A. MacKay and Henderson in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.