Free download Introduction to Modern Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By K. M. MacKay, R. A. MacKay and Henderson in pdf.
Inorganic Chemistry continues to fascinate! The diversity of chemistry covered by the “inorganic” elements brings new and sometimes surprising compounds, insights into the chemistry of biological systems and applications in fields as diverse as polymers and medicine. The overall format of the book closely follows that of previous editions, with the earlier Chapters (1-8 and 13) concentrating on principles, Chapters 9-12, 14 and 15 covering the systematic chemistry of the elements, and the later Chapters (16-20) covering more specialised topics. The Periodic Table continues to be a vital tool in Inorganic Chemistry for the rationalisation and prediction of chemical trends.
In this edition, we have concentrated on a thorough update of material from previous editions, reordering some material, and presenting the material in a modern and readable style by means of boxes, margin notes and many redrawn diagrams. Additional Problems have been added at the end of many chapters as an aid-in-learning for the reader. Topics such as the use of supercritical fluids as solvents, the application of mass spectrometry in inorganic chemistry, carbonyl complexes of metals in high oxidation states, very large metal clusters and the isolation and chemistry of the superheavy elements are an illustration of some of the new and exciting areas which have been added or updated in this edition.
- The Electronic Structure and the Properties of Atoms
- Covalent Molecules: Diatomics
- Polyatomic Covalent Molecules
- Solid State
- Solution Chemistry
- Experimental Methods
- General Properties of the Elements in Relation to the Periodic Table
- The ‘s’ Elements
- The Scandium Group and the Lanthanides
- The Actinide Elements
- The Transition Metals: General Properties and Complexes
- The Transition Metals of the First Series
- The Elements of the Second and Third Transition Series
- Transition Metals: Selected Topics
- The Elements of the ‘p’ Block
- Selected Topics in Main Group Chemistry and Bonding
- General Topics
- Biological, Medicinal and Environmental Inorganic Chemistry
Free download Introduction to Modern Inorganic Chemistry (6th Edition) By K. M. MacKay, R. A. MacKay and Henderson in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Biochemistry (8th edition) written by Jeremy M. Berg, John L. Tymoczko, Gregory J. Gatto, Jr. and Lubert Stryer in pdf.
- Inorganic Chemistry for Dummies By Michael Matson and Alvin W. Orbaek
- Inorganic Chemistry for Geochemistry and Environmental Sciences:
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.