Free download Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Coursebook (3rd edition) written by Lawrie Ryan & Roger Norris in pdf published in 2020.
The coursebook provides comprehensive support for all full Cambridge International As and A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701). It clearly explains facts, concepts, and practical techniques, and uses real-world examples of scientific principles.
This book covers the entire syllabus of Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry (9701) for examination from 2022. This book is in three parts:
Chapters 1–18 and P1: the AS Level content, covered in the first year of the course, including a chapter (P1) dedicated to the development of your practical skills
Chapters 19–30 and P2: the A Level content, including a chapter (P2) dedicated to developing your ability to plan, analyse and evaluate practical investigations
Appendices: including a Periodic Table, useful formulae and reactions, a glossary and an index.
The main aims of a textbook like this are to explain the various concepts of chemistry that you need to understand, and to provide you with questions that will help you to test your understanding and develop the key skills needed to succeed on this course. The ‘How to use this book’ pages show the structure of each chapter and the features of this book.
In your study of chemistry, you will find that certain key concepts are repeated, and that these concepts form ‘themes’ that link the different areas of chemistry together. You will progress and gain confidence in your understanding of chemistry if you take note of these themes. For this coursebook, these key concepts include:
- Atoms and forces
- Experiments and evidence
- Patterns in chemical behaviour and reactions
- Chemical bonds
- Energy changes
Studying chemistry is a stimulating and worthwhile experience. It is an international subject; no single country has a monopoly on the development of the ideas. It can be a rewarding exercise to discover how men and women from many countries have contributed to our knowledge and well-being, through their research into and application of the concepts of chemistry.
- Atomic structure
- Electrons in atoms
- Atoms, molecules and stoichiometry
- Chemical bonding
- States of matter
- Enthalpy changes
- Redox reactions
- Rates of reaction
- Group 2
- Group 17
- Nitrogen and Sulfur
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Alcohols, esters, carboxylic acids
- Carbonyl compounds
- Practical skills for AS Level
- Lattice energy
- Further aspects of equilibria
- Reaction kinetics
- Entropy and Gibbs free energy
- Transition elements
- Benzene and its compounds
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- Organic nitrogen compounds
- Organic synthesis
- Analytical chemistry
- Practical skills for A Level
- The Periodic Table of the Elements
- Selected standard electrode potentials
- Qualitative analysis notes
Free download Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Coursebook (3rd edition) written by Lawrie Ryan & Roger Norris in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook (3rd Edition) By Lawrie Ryan & Roger Norris from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry (2nd Ed.) By Peter Cann and Peter Hughes
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook (3rd Edition) By Lawrie Ryan & Roger Norris
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology Coursebook (4th Edition) by Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Jennifer Gregory and Dennis Taylor
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.