Free download Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry (2nd edition) written by Peter Cann and Peter Hughes in pdf.
Welcome to the second edition of Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry. This textbook has been revised to comprehensively cover the Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701) for first examination in 2022.
This textbook is part of a suite of resources, which also includes a practical skills workbook, a set of print and digital teacher resources and a study and revision guide.
This textbook, endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education, has been designed to make your study of Chemistry as successful and rewarding as possible.
The book is divided into two parts. Topics 1–21 cover the AS Level syllabus content and Topics 22–32 cover the extra content required by students studying the full A Level course.
Each topic contains a number of features designed to help you navigate the syllabus content effectively.
At the start of each topic, there is a blue box that provides a summary of the syllabus points to be covered in that topic. These are the exact learning outcomes listed in the syllabus. The information in this section is taken from the Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry 9701 syllabus for examination from 2022.
- Chemical formulae and moles
- The structure of the atom
- Chemical bonding in simple molecules
- Solids, liquids and gases
- Energy changes in chemistry
- Ionic equations, acids and bases
- Oxidation and reduction
- Rates of reaction
- Group 2, nitrogen and sulfur
- Group 17
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Alkenes and polymers
- Aldehydes and ketones
- Carboxylic acids, esters and organic synthesis
- Infrared spectroscopy and mass spectrometry
Advanced Practical Skills
- Practical work
- Further energy changes
- Quantitative kinetics
- Quantitative equilibria
- The transition elements
- Arenes and phenols
- Carboxylic acids: derivatives and further reactions
- Amines, amides and amino acids
- Condensation polymers
- Chromatography and NMR spectroscopy
- Chirality, organic synthesis and analysis
Free download Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry (2nd edition) written by Peter Cann and Peter Hughes in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Link 4: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 22.1 MB. Pages: 634. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
You may also like to free download:
- Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Coursebook (3rd edition) written by Lawrie Ryan & Roger Norris in pdf
- Cambridge International As & A Level Chemistry Study and Revision Guide (3rd edition) written by David Bevan in pdf
- Cambridge International As & A Level Biology Coursebook (5th edition) written by Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Dennis Taylor & Jennifer Gregory in pdf
Free download hundreds of well-known chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.