Free download Cambridge International As & A Level Biology Study and Revision Guide (3rd edition) authored by Mary Jones and Matthew Parkin in pdf.
Everyone has to decide his or her own revision strategy, but it is essential to review your work, learn it and test your understanding. This Study and Revision Guide will help you to do that in a planned way, topic by topic. Use this book as the cornerstone of your revision and don’t hesitate to write in it – personalise your notes and check your progress by ticking off each section as you revise.
Use the revision planner on pages 4–5 to plan your revision, topic by topic. Tick each box when you have:
- revised and understood a topic
- tested yourself and gone online to check your answers
- practised the exam-style questions
You can also keep track of your revision by ticking off each topic heading in the book. You may find it helpful to add your own notes as you work through each topic.
Guidance on preparing for examination is followed by example AS questions and A Level questions at the end of each section. Each question has sample answers and comments indicating how the answers could be improved.
As Level Topics
- Cell Structure
- Biological Molecules
- Cell membranes and transport
- The Mitotic Cell Cycle
- Nucleic Acid and Protein Synthesis
- Transport in Plants
- Transport in Mammals
- Gas Exchange
- Infectious Diseases
- AS Level Experimental Skills and Investigations
A Level Topics
- Energy and Respiration
- Control and Coordination
- Selection and Evolution
- Classification, Biodiversity and Conservation
- Genetic Technology
- Genetically Modified Organisms in Agriculture
- A Level Experimental Skills and Investigations
Free download Cambridge International As & A Level Biology Study and Revision Guide (3rd edition) authored by Mary Jones and Matthew Parkin in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Cambridge International As & A Level Biology Study and Revision Guide (3rd edition) authored by Mary Jones and Matthew Parkin from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Cambridge International As & A Level Biology Coursebook (5th Edition) By Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Dennis Taylor & Jennifer Gregory
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology Coursebook (4th Edition) by Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Jennifer Gregory and Dennis Taylor
- Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Study and Revision Guide (3rd Edition) By David Bevan
Free Download Best Selling Cambridge AS and A Level Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.