Free download Chemistry3: Introducing Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Andrew Burrows, John Holman, Andrew Parsons, Gwen Pilling and Gareth Price in pdf.
Chemistry is widely considered to be the central science: it encompasses concepts from which other branches of science are developed. Yet, for many students entering university, gaining a firm grounding in chemistry is a real challenge. Chemistry3 responds to this challenge, providing students with a full understanding of the fundamental principles of chemistry on which to build later studies.
Uniquely amongst the introductory chemistry texts currently available, Chemistry3 is written by a team of chemists to give equal coverage of organic, inorganic and physical chemistry – coverage that is uniformly authoritative. The approach to organic chemistry is mechanistic, rather than the old-fashioned ‘functional group’ approach, to help students achieve a fuller understanding of the underlying principles.
The authors achieve unrivaled accessibility through the provision of carefully-worded explanations and reminders of students’ existing knowledge; the introduction of concepts in a logical and progressive manner; and the use of annotated diagrams and step-by-step worked examples. Students are encouraged to engage with the text and appreciate the central role that chemistry plays in our lives through the unique use of real-world context and photographs.
Chemistry3 tackles head-on two issues pervading chemistry education: students’ mathematical skills, and their ability to see the subject as a single, unified discipline. Instead of avoiding the maths, Chemistry³ provides structured support, in the form of careful explanations, reminders of key mathematical concepts, step-by-step calculations in worked examples, and a Maths Toolkit, to help students get to grips with the essential mathematical element of chemistry. Frequent cross-references highlight the connections between each strand of chemistry and explain the relationship between the topics, so students can develop an understanding of the subject as a whole.
- Language of organic chemistry
- Atomic structure and properties
- Diatomic molecules
- Polyatomic molecules
- Acids and bases
- Reaction kinetics
- Molecular spectroscopy
- Analytical chemistry
- Molecular characterization
- Energy and thermochemistry
- Entropy and gibbs energy
- Chemical equilibrium
- Phase equilibrium and solutions
- Isomerism and stereochemistry
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Halogenoalkanes: substitution and elimination reactions
- Alkenes and alkynes: electrophilic addition and pericyclic reactions
- Benzene and other aromatic compounds: electrophilic substitution reactions
- Aldehydes and ketones: nucleophilic addition and alpha-substitution reactions
- Carboxylic acids and derivatives: nucleophilic acyl substitution and alpha-substitution reactions
- S-block chemistry
- P-block chemistry
- D-block chemistry
- Maths Toolkit
Free download Chemistry3: Introducing Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Andrew Burrows, John Holman, Andrew Parsons, Gwen Pilling and Gareth Price in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download
- Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (11th edition) By Peter Atkins, Julio de Paula and James Keeler in pdf.
- Inorganic Chemistry (7th Edition) By Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke and Fraser Armstrong
- Organic Chemistry (9th Global Edition) By Leroy G. Wade Jr. and Jan William Simek
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.