Free download Organic Chemistry (9th Global Edition) By Leroy G. Wade Jr. and Jan William Simek in pdf published in 2017.
This book works well for learning organic chemistry, and this version isn’t very different from the previous version, it just has some slightly different homework problems (although most are the same, just numbered differently) and there are some charts in the chapter summaries that are very useful.
Wade & Simek’s Ninth Edition of Organic Chemistry presents key principles of organic chemistry in the context of fundamental reasoning and problem solving. Authored to complement how students use a textbook today, new Problem Solving Strategies, Partially Solved Problems, Visual Reaction Guides and Reaction Starbursts encourage students to use the text before class as a primary introduction to organic chemistry as well as a comprehensive study tool for working problems and/or preparing for exams. With unparalleled and highly refined pedagogy, this Ninth edition gives students a contemporary overview of organic principles and the tools for organizing and understanding reaction mechanisms and synthetic organic chemistry.
- Structure and Bonding
- Acids and Bases; Functional Groups
- Structure and Stereochemistry of Alkanes
- The Study of Chemical Reactions
- Alkyl Halides; Nucleophilic Substitution
- Structure and Synthesis of Alkenes; Elimination
- Reactions of Alkenes
- Structure and Synthesis of Alcohols
- Reactions of Alcohols
- Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Ethers, Epoxides, and Thioethers
- Conjugated Systems, Orbital Symmetry, and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy
- Aromatic Compounds
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
- Ketones and Aldehydes
- Carboxylic Acids
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Condensations and Alpha Substitutions of Carbonyl Compounds
- Carbohydrates and Nucleic Acids
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry (9th Global Edition) By Leroy G. Wade Jr. and Jan William Simek in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download Organic Chemistry as a Second Language Second Semester Topics (5th Edition) written by David Klein in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.