Free download Organic Chemistry (8th edition) written by L. G. Wade Jr. in pdf. published by Pearson in 2013.
According to author; In order to help students navigate the material and study more effectively, summarized Chapter Goals have been added to the start of each chapter to reflect the major focus and breadth of the chapter content. Revised Essential Problem-Solving Skills at the end of each chapter reinforce the Chapter Goals and provide students with a guide to major take-away skills they need from each chapter. New problem references with the Essential Problem-Solving Skills enable students to identify which in-chapter and end-of-chapter problems will help them master each of the skills.
Updated Applications, including cases relating to cancer and toxicology, green chemistry, biochemistry, and medicine, now have descriptive titles to help students understand the relevance of an example to what they are learning in the text. Contemporary content has been updated throughout, including the palladium catalyzed Suzuki and Heck reactions, biochemical and clinical applications of UV-visible spectroscopy, a brief introduction to graphene, and the use of silyl ethers as a protecting group for alcohols ensuring that this edition is the most up-to-date organic chemistry resource possible. A revised visual program helps students make visual and accurate connections between concepts and from one figure to the next.
- Introduction and Review
- Structure and Properties of Organic Molecules
- Structure and Stereochemistry of Alkanes
- The Study of Chemical Reactions
- Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination
- Structure and Synthesis of Alkenes
- Reactions of Alkenes
- Structure and Synthesis of Alcohols
- Reactions of Alcohols
- Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Ethers, Epoxides and Thioethers
- Conjugated Systems, Orbital Symmetry and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy
- Aromatic Compounds
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
- Ketones and Aldehydes
- Carboxylic Acid
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Condensations and Alpha Substitutions of Carbonyl Compounds
- Carbohydrates and Nucleic Acids
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry (8th edition) written by L. G. Wade Jr. in pdf. from following download link(s).
Kindly follow the download instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download:
- Organic Chemistry (9th Edition) By Leroy G. Wade Jr. and Jan William Simek
- Organic Chemistry (10th Global Edition) By Leroy G. Wade and Jan William Simek
- Organic Chemistry (9th Global Edition) By Leroy G. Wade Jr. and Jan William Simek
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.