Free download Shriver and Atkins’ Inorganic Chemistry (5th edition) written by Peter Atkins, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke, Mark Weller, Fraser Armstrong and Michael Hagerman in pdf. published by W. H. Freeman and Company in 2010.
According to authors, Our aim in the fifth edition of Shriver and Atkins’ Inorganic Chemistry is to provide a comprehensive and contemporary introduction to the diverse and fascinating discipline of inorganic chemistry. Inorganic chemistry deals with the properties of all of the elements in the periodic table. These elements range from highly reactive metals, such as sodium, to noble metals, such as gold. The nonmetals include solids, liquids, and gases, and range from the aggressive oxidizing agent fluorine to unreactive gases such as helium. Although this variety and diversity are features of any study of inorganic chemistry, there are underlying patterns and trends which enrich and enhance our understanding of the discipline. These trends in reactivity, structure, and properties of the elements and their compounds provide an insight into the landscape of the periodic table and provide a foundation on which to build understanding.
In this new edition we have refined the presentation, organization, and visual representation. All of the book has been revised, much has been rewritten and there is some completely new material. We have written with the student in mind, and we have added new pedagogical features and have enhanced others.
Part 1: Foundations
- Atomic structure
- Molecular structure and bonding
- The structures of simple solids
- Acids and bases
- Oxidation and reduction
- Molecular symmetry
- An introduction to coordination compounds
- Physical techniques in inorganic chemistry
Part 2: The Elements and Their Compounds
- Periodic trends
- The Group 1 elements
- The Group 2 elements
- The Group 13 elements
- The Group 14 elements
- The Group 15 elements
- The Group 16 elements
- The Group 17 elements
- The Group 18 elements
- The d-block elements
- d-Metal complexes: electronic structure and properties
- Coordination chemistry: reactions of complexes
- d-Metal organometallic chemistry
- The f-block metals
Part 3: Frontiers
- Solid-state and materials chemistry
- Nanomaterials, nanoscience, and nanotechnology
- Biological inorganic chemistry
Free download Shriver and Atkins’ Inorganic Chemistry (5th edition) written by Peter Atkins, Tina Overton, Jonathan Rourke, Mark Weller, Fraser Armstrong and Michael Hagerman in pdf. from following download link(s).
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download:
- Basic Concepts of Inorganic Chemistry (2nd Ed.) By D.N. Singh
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th Ed.) By Catherine E. Housecroft & Alan G. Sharpe
- Electrons, Atoms, and Molecules in Inorganic Chemistry – A Worked Examples Approach By Joseph J. Stephanos and Anthony W. Addison
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.