Free download Organic Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Janice Gorzynski Smith in pdf. published by McGraw-Hill in 2008.
According to the author; My goal in writing Organic Chemistry was to create a text that showed students the beauty and logic of organic chemistry by giving them a book that they would use. This text is based on lecture notes and handouts that were developed in my own organic chemistry courses over my 30-year teaching career. I have followed two guiding principles: use relevant and interesting applications to illustrate chemical phenomena, and present the material in a student-friendly fashion using bulleted lists, solved problems, and extensive illustrations and summaries. Organic Chemistry is my attempt to simplify and clarify a course that intimidates many students—to make organic chemistry interesting, relevant, and accessible to all students, both chemistry majors and those interested in pursuing careers in biology, medicine, and other disciplines, without sacrificing the rigor they need to be successful in the future.
- Structure and Bonding
- Acids and Bases
- Introduction to Organic Molecules and Functional Groups
- Understanding Organic Reactions
- Alkyl Halides and Nucleophilic Substitution
- Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions
- Alcohols, Ethers, and Epoxides
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Mass Spectrometry and Infrared Spectroscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Radical Reactions
- Conjugation, Resonance, and Dienes
- Benzene and Aromatic Compounds
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Carboxylic Acids and the Acidity of the O–H Bond
- Introduction to Carbonyl Chemistry; Organometallic Reagents; Oxidation and Reduction
- Aldehydes and Ketones—Nucleophilic Addition
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives—Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution
- Substitution Reactions of Carbonyl Compounds at the α Carbon
- Carbonyl Condensation Reactions
- Carbon–Carbon Bond-Forming Reactions in Organic Synthesis
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Janice Gorzynski Smith in pdf. from following download link(s).
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 29.8 MB. Pages: 1285. Kindly read the disclaimer.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂