Free download Organic Chemistry (10th edition) authored by John McMurry in pdf.
According to the writer, “Organic Chemistry: A Tenth Edition, like previous editions, is intended for a two-semester introductory organic chemistry course. I recognize that many students in this course are biology or pre-med majors so, when appropriate, I bring in biological examples. Color is used consistently through the texts and illustrations. Problems are categorized (see below) and vary in level. My goal is to be as economical as possible with changes so that the overall length of Organic Chemistry does not increase.”
I continue to review every word and every explanation, updating many small details and improving problems where needed. My aim is always to refine the features that made earlier editions so successful, while adding new ones. Reviewer comments are also extensively considered during the reviewer process. All the problems in every chapter are also reviewed for clarity.
Organic Chemistry: A Tenth Edition, like previous editions, is intended for a two-semester introductory organic chemistry course. The tenth edition retains the functional group approach of prior editions, and the table of contents is retained.
Pedagogical foundation and features
• “Why This Chapter?” is a brief section that appears before the introduction to every chapter and tells students why the material about to be covered is important.
• Worked Examples includes a strategy and a detailed solution and is followed by problems for students to try on their own. The tenth edition has more than 1800 in-text and end-of-chapter problems.
• Visualizing Chemistry Problems occur at the end of each chapter. The problems offer students an opportunity to see chemistry in a different way by visualizing molecules rather than by simply interpreting structural formulas.
• Mechanism Problems are grouped together at the end of each chapter.
• Summaries and Key Terms lists help students by outlining the key concepts of each chapter.
• Summaries of Reactions at the ends of appropriate chapters bring together the key reactions from the chapter in one complete list.
- Structure and Bonding
- Polar Covalent Bonds; Acids and Bases
- Organic Compounds: Cycloalkanes and Their Stereochemistry
- Stereochemistry at Tetrahedral Centers
- An Overview of Organic Reactions
- Alkenes: Structure and Reactivity
- Alkenes: Reactions and Synthesis
- Alkynes: An Introduction to Organic Synthesis
- Reactions of Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitutions and Eliminations
- Structure Determination: Mass Spectrometry and Infrared Spectroscopy
- Structure Determination: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Conjugated Compounds and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy 455
- Benzene and Aromaticity
- Chemistry of Benzene: Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Alcohols and Phenols
- Ethers and Epoxides; Thiols and Sulfides
- Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition Reactions
- Carboxylic Acids and Nitriles
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives: Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution Reactions
- Carbonyl Alpha-Substitution Reactions
- Carbonyl Condensation Reactions
- Amines and Heterocycles
- Biomolecules: Carbohydrates
- Biomolecules: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Biomolecules: Lipids
- Biomolecules: Nucleic Acids
- The Organic Chemistry of Metabolic Pathways
- Orbitals and Organic Chemistry: Pericyclic Reactions
- Synthetic Polymers
Free download Organic Chemistry (10th edition) written by John McMurry in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Organic Chemistry (9th edition) authored by John McMurry from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Organic Chemistry (9th edition) written by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric V. Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote
- Organic Chemistry (10th Global Edition) authored by Leroy G. Wade and Jan William Simek
- Organic Chemistry (9th Edition) By John McMurry
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.