Free download Mass Spectrometry A Textbook (3rd edition) written by Jürgen H. Gross in pdf.
When non-mass spectrometrists are talking about mass spectrometry, it rather often sounds as if they were telling a story out of Poe’s Tales of Mystery and Imagination. Indeed, mass spectrometry appears to be regarded as a mysterious method, just good enough to supply some molecular weight information.
Unfortunately, this rumor about the dark side of analytical methods may reach students way before their first contact with mass spectrometry. Possibly, some of this may have been bred by some mass spectrometrists who used to celebrate each mass spectrum they obtained from the very first gigantic machines of the early days.
Now, Mass Spectrometry – A Textbook is here in its third edition. For me, the author, preparing the third edition meant an obligation to update and further improve the content of this book. The extent of overall coverage and global organization has not changed as much for this edition as in the transition from the first to the second edition – nonetheless, many new sections have been added to adequately present the recent innovations in this ever-developing field of mass spectrometry. No chapter has remained untouched. Each of the 15 chapters has carefully been reworked and augmented with hundreds of additions, changes, and corrections.
- Principles of Ionization and Ion Dissociation
- Isotopic Composition and Accurate Mass
- Practical Aspects of Electron Ionization
- Fragmentation of Organic Ions and Interpretation of EI Mass Spectra
- Chemical Ionization
- Field Ionization and Field Desorption
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Fast Atom Bombardment
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization
- Electrospray Ionization
- Ambient Desorption/Ionization
- Hyphenated Methods
- Inorganic Mass Spectrometry
Free download Mass Spectrometry A Textbook (3rd edition) written by Jürgen H. Gross in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Introduction to Spectroscopy (4th edition) written by Donald L. Pavia, Gary M. Lampman, George S. Kriz and James R. Vyvyan in pdf.
- A Handbook of Spectroscopic Data: Chemistry – UV, IR, 1HNMR, 13CNMR and Mass Spectrometry By B. D. Mistry
- A Guide to Molecular Mechanics and Quantum Chemical Calculations by Warren J. Hehre
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.