Free download Chemistry in Focus – A Molecular View of Our World (7th edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf.
The art program has been updated including every chapter opening image to better communicate the excitement and relevance of chemistry to our daily lives.
Since Chemistry in Focus emphasizes relevance and connection to current environmental and technological issues, all of the data relevant to these issues have been updated and made current. For example, data such as Earth’s temperature, atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations, rain acidity, and pollution levels have been thoroughly researched and made as current as possible.
Interest boxes (Molecular Thinking, Molecular Focus, Molecular Revolution, and What If) have been updated to reflect the progress and current issues. The self-check questions have been revised extensively to enhance student learning and make them adaptable to a digital environment that automatically tells the student whether or not they answered correctly.
- Molecular Reasons
- The Chemist’s Toolbox
- Atoms and Elements
- Molecules, Compounds, and Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Bonding
- Organic Chemistry
- Light and Color
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Energy for Today
- Energy for Tomorrow: Solar and other Renewable Energy Sources
- The Air Around us
- The Liquids and Solids Around us: Especially Water
- Acids and Bases: The Molecules Responsible for Sour and Bitter
- Oxidation and Reduction
- The Chemistry of Household Products
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Drugs and Medicine: Healing, Helping, and Hurting
- The Chemistry of Food
Free download Chemistry in Focus – A Molecular View of Our World (7th edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- World of Chemistry written by Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan L. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste in pdf.
- A Guide to Molecular Mechanics and Quantum Chemical Calculations by Warren J. Hehre
- Chemistry – A Molecular Approach (4th Edition) By Nivaldo J. Tro
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.