Free download Chemistry (4th edition) written by Allan Blackman, Steven Bottle, Siegbert Schmid, Mauro Mocerino and Uta Wille in pdf.
Allan Blackman is a Professor at the Auckland University of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand. He obtained his BSc(Hons) and PhD degrees from the University of Otago, New Zealand. He has taught all levels of undergraduate chemistry, in the areas of inorganic and physical chemistry, for over 24 years.
Allan’s research interests lie mainly in the field of coordination chemistry, where he studies the synthesis, structure and reactivity of coordination complexes. He has spent research periods in the US (Indiana University, the University of Minnesota), Australia (the University of Queensland) and France (Universite Joseph Fourier, Grenoble), and has also given numerous undergraduate lectures at the National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, China, where he has been appointed a Guest Professor.
Allan regularly appears on TV as a science commentator, and published a monthly newspaper column concerning all things chemical. Outside science, his interests include music and sport.
- The atom
- The language of chemistry
- Chemical reactions and stoichiometry
- Atomic energy levels
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Condensed phases: liquids and solids
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Chemical equilibrium
- Solutions and solubility
- Acids and bases
- Oxidation and reduction
- Transition metal chemistry
- The p-block elements
- Reaction kinetics
- The chemistry of carbon
- Alcohols, amines and related compounds
- Aldehydes and ketones
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- Amino acids, peptides and proteins
- The chemistry of DNA
- Nuclear chemistry
Free download Chemistry (4th edition) written by Allan Blackman, Steven Bottle, Siegbert Schmid, Mauro Mocerino and Uta Wille in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Chemistry in Focus – A Molecular View of Our World (7th edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf.
- Advanced Organic Chemistry – Part B: Reactions and Synthesis (Fifth Edition) By Francis A. Carey and Richard J. Sundberg
- Advanced Practical Medicinal Chemistry – Theory-Methodology-Purification-Usages By Ashutosh Kar
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.