Free download Chemistry (10th edition) written by Kenneth W. Whitten, Raymond E. Davis, Larry Peck and George G. Stanley in pdf.
Chemistry and Chemistry with Qualitative Analysis Supplement, tenth edition, are intended for use in the introductory chemistry course taken by students of chemistry, biology, geology, physics, engineering, and related subjects. Although some background in high school science is helpful, no specific knowledge of topics in chemistry is presupposed. This book has self-contained presentations of the fundamentals of chemistry. The aim is to convey to students the dynamic and changing aspects of chemistry in the modern world.
This text provides a means by which students can develop an understanding of fundamental concepts of chemistry; the students’ ability to solve problems is based on this understanding. Our goal in this revision is to provide students with the best possible tool for learning chemistry by incorporating and amplifying features that enhance their understanding of concepts and guide them through the more challenging aspects of learning chemistry.
This new edition of Chemistry continues to incorporate a strong molecular reasoning focus, amplified problem-solving exercises, a wide range of real-life examples and applications, and innovative technological resources. With this text’s focus on molecular reasoning, your students will learn to think at the molecular level and make connections between molecular structure and macroscopic properties. The tenth edition has been revised throughout and now includes a reorganization of the descriptive chemistry chapters to improve the flow of topics, a new basic math skills appendix, an updated art program with new “talking labels” that fully explain what
is going on in the figure, and much more.
- The Foundations of Chemistry
- Chemical Formulas and Composition Stoichiometry
- Chemical Equations and Reaction Stoichiometry
- The Structure of Atoms
- Chemical Periodicity
- Some Types of Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure and Covalent Bonding Theories
- Molecular Orbitals in Chemical Bonding
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions I: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions II: Calculations
- Gases and the Kinetic–Molecular Theory
- Liquids and Solids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria I: Acids and Bases
- Ionic Equilibria II: Buffers and Titration Curves
- Ionic Equilibria III: The Solubility Product Principle
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry I: Formulas, Names, and Properties
- Organic Chemistry II: Shapes, Selected Reactions, and Biopolymers
- Coordination Compounds
- Metals I: Metallurgy
- Metals II: Properties and Reactions
- Some Nonmetals and Metalloids
Free download Chemistry (10th edition) by Kenneth W. Whitten, Raymond E. Davis, Larry Peck and George G. Stanley in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 96.2 MB. Pages: 1190. Download Instructions. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry3: Introducing Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Andrew Burrows, John Holman, Andrew Parsons, Gwen Pilling and Gareth Price in pdf
- Chemistry (4th Edition) By Allan Blackman, Steven Bottle, Siegbert Schmid, Mauro Mocerino and Uta Wille
- CHEMISTRY (8th Edition) By Jill K. Robinson, John E. McMurry and Robert C. Fay
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.
Links are not working.
Dear Zharrene, Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we’ve updated all the download links. Please try again now. Thanks