Free download Fundamental of Analytical Chemistry (10th edition) authored by Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch in pdf.
The tenth edition of Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry is an introductory textbook designed primarily for a one- or two-semester course for chemistry majors. Since the publication of the ninth edition, the scope of analytical chemistry has continued to evolve, and thus, we have included many applications to biology, medicine, materials science, ecology, forensic science, and other related fields.
As in previous editions, we have incorporated many spreadsheet applications, examples, and exercises. We have revised older treatments to incorporate contemporary instrumentation and techniques. Our companion supplement, Applications of Microsoft Excel in Analytical Chemistry.
The primary objective of this text is to provide a thorough background in the chemical principles that are particularly important to analytical chemistry. Second, we want students to develop an appreciation for the difficult task of judging the accuracy and precision of experimental data and to show how these judgments can be sharpened by applying statistical methods to analytical data. Third, we aim to introduce a broad range of modern and classic techniques that are useful in analytical chemistry.
Part I: Quality of Analytical Measurements
- Calculations Used in Analytical Chemistry
- Precision and Accuracy of Chemical Analyses
- Random Errors in Chemical Analysis
- Statistical Data Treatment and Evaluation
- Sampling, Standardization, and Calibration
Part II: Chemical Equilibria
- Aqueous Solutions and Chemical Equilibria
- Effect of Electrolytes on Chemical Equilibria
- Solving Equilibrium Problems for Complex Systems
Part III: Classical Methods of Analysis
- Gravimetric Methods of Analysis
- Titrations in Analytical Chemistry
- Principles of Neutralization Titrations
- Complex Acid-Base Systems
- Applications of Neutralization Titrations
- Complexation and Precipitation Reactions and Titrations
Part IV: Electrochemical Methods
- Introduction to Electrochemistry
- Applications of Standard Electrode Potentials
- Applications of Oxidation/Reduction Titrations
- Bulk Electrolysis: Electrogravimetry and Coulometry
Part V: Spectrochemical Analysis
- Introduction to Spectrochemical Methods
- Instruments for Optical Spectrometry
- Molecular Absorption Spectrometry
- Molecular Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
Part VI: Kinetics and Separations
- Kinetic Methods of Analysis
- Introduction to Analytical Separations
- Gas Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Miscellaneous Separation Methods
Part VII: Practical Aspects of Chemical Analysis
- The Analysis of Real Samples
- Preparing Samples for Analysis
- Decomposing and Dissolving the Sample
- Chemicals, Apparatus, and Unit Operations of Analytical Chemistry
- Selected Methods of Analysis
Free download Fundamental of Analytical Chemistry (10th edition) authored by Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Principles of Instrumental Analysis (6th edition) written by Douglas A. Skoog, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.