Free download Heterocyclic Chemistry (5th edition) authored by John A. Joule and Keith Mills in pdf.
Heterocyclic compounds have a wide range of applications but are of particular interest in medicinal chemistry, and this has catalysed the discovery and development of much heterocyclic chemistry and methods.
The preparation of a fifth edition has allowed us to review thoroughly the material included in the earlier editions, to make amendments in the light of new knowledge, and to include recent work. Within the restrictions that space dictates, we believe that all of the most significant heterocyclic chemistry of the 20th century and important more recent developments, has been covered or referenced.
We have maintained the principal aim of the earlier editions – to teach the fundamentals of heterocyclic reactivity and synthesis in a way that is understandable by undergraduate students. However, in recognition of the level at which much heterocyclic chemistry is now normally taught, we include more advanced and current material, which makes the book appropriate both for post – graduate level courses, and as a reference text for those involved in heterocyclic chemistry in the work place.
New in this edition is the use of colour in the schemes. We have highlighted in red those parts of products (or intermediates) where a change in structure or bonding has taken place. We hope that this both facilitates comprehension and understanding of the chemical changes that are occurring and, especially for the undergraduate student, quickly focuses attention on just those parts of the molecules where structural change has occurred.
For example, in the first reaction below, only changes at the pyridine nitrogen are involved; in the second example, the introduced bromine resulting from the substitution and its new bond to the heterocycle, are highlighted. We also show all positive and negative charges in red.
- Heterocyclic Nomenclature
- Structures and Spectroscopic Properties of Aromatic Heterocycles
- Substitutions of Aromatic Heterocycles
- Organometallic Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Methods in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Typical Reactivity of Pyridines, Quinolines and Isoquinolines
- Pyridines: Reactions and Synthesis
- Quinolines and Isoquinolines: Reactions and Synthesis
- Typical Reactivity of Pyrylium and Benzopyrylium Ions, Pyrones and Benzopyrones
- Pyryliums, 2- and 4-Pyrones: Reactions and Synthesis
- Benzopyryliums and Benzopyrones: Reactions and Synthesis
- Typical Reactivity of the Diazine: Pyridazine, Pyrimidine and Pyrazine
- The Diazines: Pyridazine, Pyrimidine, and Pyrazine: Reactions and Synthesis
- Typical Reactivity of Pyrroles, Furans and Thiophenes
- Pyrroles: Reactions and Synthesis
- Thiophenes: Reactions and Synthesis
- Furans: Reactions and Synthesis
- Typical Reactivity of Indoles, Benzo[b]thiophenes, Benzo[b]furans, Isoindoles, Benzo[c]thiophenes and Isobenzofurans
- Indoles: Reactions and Synthesis
- Benzo[b]thiophenes and Benzo[b]furans: Reactions and Synthesis
- Isoindoles, Benzo[c]thiophenes and Isobenzofurans: Reactions and Synthesis
- Typical Reactivity of 1,3- and 1,2-Azoles and Benzo-1,3- and -1,2-Azoles
- 1,3-Azoles: Imidazoles, Thiazoles and Oxazoles: Reactions and Synthesis
- 1,2-Azoles: Pyrazoles, Isothiazoles, Isoxazoles: Reactions and Synthesis
- Benzanellated Azoles: Reactions and Synthesis
- Purines: Reactions and Synthesis
- Heterocycles Containing a Ring-Junction Nitrogen (Bridgehead Compounds)
- Heterocycles Containing More Than Two Heteroatoms
- Saturated and Partially Unsaturated Heterocyclic Compounds: Reactions and Synthesis
- Special Topics
- Heterocycles in Biochemistry; Heterocyclic Natural Products
- Heterocycles in Medicine
Free download Heterocyclic Chemistry (5th edition) authored by John A. Joule and Keith Mills in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Principles of Modern Chemistry (8th edition) authored by David W. Oxtoby, H. P. Gillis and Laurie J. Butler in pdf.
- Handbook of Heterocyclic Chemistry (3rd Ed.) By Alan R. Katritzky, Christopher A. Ramsden, John A. Joule, and Viktor V. Zhdankin
- Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry (32nd Edition) By Peter J. Kennelly, Kathleen M. Botham, Owen P. McGuinness, Victor W. Rodwell and P. Anthony Weil
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.