Free download Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry (ninth edition) written by Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch in pdf. published by Brooks/Cole in 2014.
According to authors; The ninth edition of Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry is an introductory textbook designed primarily for a one- or two-semester course for chemistry majors. Since the publication of the eighth edition, the scope of analytical chemistry has continued to evolve, and thus, we have included in this edition many applications to biology, medicine, materials science, ecology, forensic science, and other related fields. As in the previous edition, we have incorporated many spreadsheet applications, examples, and exercises. We have revised some older treatments to incorporate contemporary instrumentation and techniques. In response to the comments of many readers and reviewers, we have added a chapter on mass spectrometry to provide detailed instruction on this vital topic as early as possible in the chemistry curriculum.
We recognize that courses in analytical chemistry vary from institution to institution and depend on the available facilities and instrumentation, the time allocated to analytical chemistry in the chemistry curriculum, and the unique instructional philosophies of teachers. We have, therefore, designed the ninth edition of Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry so that instructors can tailor the text to meet their needs and students can learn the concepts of analytical chemistry on several levels: in descriptions, in pictorials, in illustrations, in interesting and relevant features, and in using online learning.
- The Nature of Analytical Chemistry
Part I: Tools of Analytical Chemistry
- Chemicals, Apparatus, and Unit Operations of Analytical Chemistry
- Using Spreadsheets in Analytical Chemistry
- Calculations Used in Analytical Chemistry
- Errors in Chemical Analyses
- Random Errors in Chemical Analysis
- Statistical Data Treatment and Evaluation
- Sampling, Standardization, and Calibration
Part II: Chemical Equilibria
- Aqueous Solutions and Chemical Equilibria
- Effect of Electrolytes on Chemical Equilibria
- Solving Equilibrium Problems for Complex Systems
Part III: Classical Methods of Analysis
- Gravimetric Methods of Analysis
- Titrations in Analytical Chemistry
- Principles of Neutralization Titrations
- Complex Acid/Base Systems
- Applications of Neutralization Titrations
- Complexation and Precipitation Reactions and Titrations
Part IV: Electrochemical Methods
- Introduction to Electrochemistry
- Applications of Standard Electrode Potentials
- Applications of Oxidation/Reduction Titrations
- Bulk Electrolysis: Electrogravimetry and Coulometry
Part V: Spectrochemical Methods
- Introduction to Spectrochemical Methods
- Instruments for Optical Spectrometry
- Molecular Absorption Spectrometry
- Molecular Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
Part VI: Kinetics and Separations
- Kinetic Methods of Analysis
- Introduction to Analytical Separations
- Gas Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
Part VII: Practical Aspects of Chemical Analysis
- Miscellaneous Separation Methods
- The Analysis of Real Samples
- Preparing Samples for Analysis
- Decomposing and Dissolving the Sample
- Selected Methods of Analysis
Free download Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry (ninth edition) written by Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch in pdf. from following download link(s).
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 91.9 MB. Pages: 1090. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You may also like to download Principles of Instrumental Analysis (sixth edition) written by Douglas A. Skoog, F. James Holler and Stanley R. Crouch.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂