Free download Chemical Analysis: Modern Instrumentation Methods and Techniques (2nd edition) written by Francis Rouessac and Annick Rouessac in pdf.
Completely revised and updated, Chemical Analysis: Second Edition is an essential introduction to a wide range of analytical techniques and instruments. Assuming little in the way of prior knowledge, this text carefully guides the reader through the more widely used and important techniques, whilst avoiding excessive technical detail.
- Provides a thorough introduction to a wide range of the most important and widely used instrumental techniques
- Maintains a careful balance between depth and breadth of coverage
- Includes examples, problems and their solutions
- Includes coverage of latest developments including supercritical fluid chromatography and capillary electrophoresis
PART 1: Separation Methods
- General aspects of chromatography
- Gas chromatography
- High-performance liquid chromatography
- Ion chromatography
- Thin layer chromatography
- Supercritical fluid chromatography
- Size exclusion chromatography
- Capillary electrophoresis and electrochromatography.
PART 2: Spectroscopic Methods
- Ultraviolet and visible absorption spectroscopy
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Fluorimetry and chemiluminescence
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometry
- Atomic absorption and flame emission spectroscopy
- Atomic emission spectroscopy
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
PART 3: Other Methods
- Mass spectrometry
- Labelling methods
- Elemental analysis
- Potentiometric methods
- Voltammetric and coulometric methods
- Sample treatment
- Basic statistical parameters
Free download Chemical Analysis: Modern Instrumentation Methods and Techniques (2nd edition) written by Francis Rouessac and Annick Rouessac in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You can also buy Chemical Analysis: Modern Instrumentation Methods and Techniques (2nd edition) by Francis Rouessac and Annick Rouessac from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry (7th edition) written by Ian Fleming and Dudley Williams in pdf.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.