Free download Organic Chemistry (8th edition) written by Paula Yurkanis Bruice in pdf.
The chapters on organic chemistry are very well written. Unfortunately the biochemistry chapters toward the end are much more difficult to follow, and lack explanation at a lot of points. The blurbs about scientists were disappointing as well, since all they say is what universities they attended, probably the least important aspect of their personality and career. Overall if you’re looking to learn organic chemistry, this book is a good choice. A page-turner, if you can believe it.
As per a reader’s review, “It’s a great textbook and I thought did a great job of explaining really difficult concepts. Had really helpful figures and diagrams and explained the mechanisms very thoroughly. There were times when the book didn’t stay consistent but my prof pointed them out to us so it made it easier for us. Still a difficult class and requires a lot of time dedication but this book was definitely my savior.”
- Remembering General Chemistry: Electronic Structure and Bonding
- Acids and Bases: Central to Understanding Organic Chemistry
- An Introduction to Organic Compounds: Nomenclature, Physical Properties, and Structure
- Isomers: The Arrangement of Atoms in Space
- Alkenes: Structure, Nomenclature, and an Introduction to Reactivity • Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- The Reactions of Alkenes • The Stereochemistry of Addition Reactions
- The Reactions of Alkynes • An Introduction to Multistep Synthesis
- Delocalized Electrons: Their Effect on Stability, pKa, and the Products of a Reaction • Aromaticity and Electronic Effects:An Introduction to the Reactions of Benzene
- Substitution and Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Reactions of Alcohols, Ethers, Epoxides, Amines, and Sulfur-Containing Compounds
- Organometallic Compounds
- Mass Spectrometry; Infrared Spectroscopy; UV/Vis Spectroscopy
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Reactions of Carboxylic Acids and Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones • More Reactions of Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Reactions at the a-Carbon
- Reactions of Benzene and Substituted Benzenes
- More About Amines • Reactions of Heterocyclic Compounds
- Organic Chemistry of Carbohydrates
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Catalysis in Organic Reactions and in Enzymatic Reactions
- The Organic Chemistry of the Coenzymes, Compounds Derived from Vitamins
- The Organic Chemistry of the Metabolic Pathways
- The Organic Chemistry of Lipids
- The Chemistry of the Nucleic Acids
- Synthetic Polymers
- Pericyclic Reactions
Free download Organic Chemistry (9th edition) by Paula Yurkanis Bruice in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 70.2MB. Pages: 1340. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual: A Student’s Guide to Techniques (9th edition) in pdf by James W. Zubrick.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.