Free download CHEMISTRY (12th edition) written by Raymond Chang and Kenneth A. Goldsby in pdf published in 2016.
The twelfth edition continues the tradition by providing a firm foundation in chemical concepts and principles and to instill in students an appreciation of the vital part chemistry plays in our daily life. It is the responsibility of the textbook authors to assist both instructors and their students in their pursuit of this objective by presenting a broad range of topics in a logical manner. We try to strike a balance between theory and
application and to illustrate basic principles with everyday examples whenever possible.
Chang’g best-selling general chemistry textbook takes a traditional approach and is often considered a student teacher favorite. The book features a straightforward, clear writing style and proven problem-solving strategies. It continues the tradition of providing a firm foundation in chemical concepts and principles while presenting a broad range of topics in a clear, concise manner. The tradition of Chemistry has a new addition with co-author Kenneth Goldsby from Florida State University, addition variations to the 12th edition. The organization of the chapter order has changed with nuclear chemistry moving up in the chapter order.
- Chemistry: The Study of Change
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Transition Metals Chemistry and Coordination Compounds
- Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymers
Free download CHEMISTRY (12th edition) by Raymond Chang and Kenneth A. Goldsby in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Chemistry (1oth edition) by Raymond Chang in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.