Free download Chemistry (1oth edition) by Raymond Chang in .pdf published by McGraw-Hill in 2010.
According to the author “from the first edition, my aim has been to write a general chemistry text that provides a firm foundation in chemical concepts and principles and to instill in students an appreciation of the vital part chemistry plays in our daily life. It is the responsibility of the textbook author to assist both instructors and their students
in their pursuit of this objective by presenting a broad range of topics in a logical manner. I have tried to strike a balance between theory and application and to illustrate basic principles with everyday examples whenever possible.
In this tenth edition, as in previous editions, my goal is to create a text that is clear in explaining abstract concepts, concise so that it does not overburden students with unnecessary extraneous information, yet comprehensive enough so that it prepares students to move on to the next level of learning. The encouraging feedback I have received from instructors and students has convinced me that this approach is effective.
- Chemistry: The Study of Change
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Transition Metals Chemistry and Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymers
Free download Chemistry (1oth edition) by Raymond Chang in .pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 115 MB. Pages: 1170. Kindly read the disclaimer.
You may also like to download General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts (sixth edition) written by Raymond Chang and Jason Overby in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂