Free download Chemistry (1oth edition) by Raymond Chang in .pdf published by McGraw-Hill in 2010.
According to the author “from the first edition, my aim has been to write a general chemistry text that provides a firm foundation in chemical concepts and principles and to instill in students an appreciation of the vital part chemistry plays in our daily life.
It is the responsibility of the textbook author to assist both instructors and their students in their pursuit of this objective by presenting a broad range of topics in a logical manner. I have tried to strike a balance between theory and application and to illustrate basic principles with everyday examples whenever possible.
In this tenth edition, as in previous editions, my goal is to create a text that is clear in explaining abstract concepts, concise so that it does not overburden students with unnecessary extraneous information, yet comprehensive enough so that it prepares students to move on to the next level of learning. The encouraging feedback I have received from instructors and students has convinced me that this approach is effective.
- Chemistry: The Study of Change
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Transition Metals Chemistry and Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymers
Free download Chemistry (1oth edition) by Raymond Chang in .pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to download:
- Chemistry (12 Edition) Raymond Chang and Kenneth A. Goldsby
- Chemistry (13th Edition) By Raymond Chang and Jason Overby
- Chemistry (14th Edition) By Raymond Chang and Jason Overby
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.