Free download Chemistry: An Atoms-Focused Approach (3rd edition) written by Thomas R. Gilbert, Rein V. Kirss, Stacey Lowery Bretz and Natalie Foster in pdf.
According to the authors, “our cover illustrates a central message of this book: the properties of substances are directly linked to their atomic and molecular structures. We start with the smallest particles of matter and assemble them into more elaborate structures: from subatomic particles to single atoms to monatomic ions and polyatomic ions, and from atoms to small molecules to bigger ones to truly gigantic polymers.
By constructing this layered particulate view of matter, we hope our book helps you visualize the structure and properties of substances and the changes they undergo during chemical reactions. We believe, because education research shows, that being able to visualize chemistry at the macro, particulate, and symbolic levels will help you better understand the material and apply that understanding when you’re solving a problem.
Although our primary goal is for you to be able to interpret, explain, and even predict the physical and chemical properties of substances on the basis of their atomic and molecular structures, we would also like you to understand how chemistry is linked to other disciplines as well as your life. We illustrate these connections by using contexts drawn from biology, medicine, environmental science, materials science, and engineering.”
- Matter and Energy: An Atomic Perspective
- Atoms, Ions, and Molecules: The Building Blocks of Matter
- Atomic Structure: Explaining the Properties of Elements
- Chemical Bonding: Understanding Climate Change
- Bonding Theories: Explaining Molecular Geometry
- Intermolecular Forces: Attractions between Particles
- Stoichiometry: Mass Relationships and Chemical Reactions
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions: Chemistry of the Hydrosphere
- Properties of Gases: The Air We Breathe
- Thermochemistry: Energy Changes in Chemical Reactions
- Properties of Solutions: Their Concentrations and Colligative Properties
- Thermodynamics: Why Chemical Reactions Happen
- Chemical Kinetics: Clearing the Air
- Chemical Equilibrium: Equal but Opposite Reaction Rates
- Acid–Base Equilibria: Proton Transfer in Biological Systems
- Additional Aqueous Equilibria: Chemistry and the Oceans
- Electrochemistry: The Quest for Clean Energy
- The Solid State: A Particulate View
- Organic Chemistry: Fuels, Pharmaceuticals, and Modern Materials
- Biochemistry: The Compounds of Life
- Nuclear Chemistry: The Risks and Benefits
- The Main Group Elements: Life and the Periodic Table
- Transition Metals: Biological and Medical Applications
Free download Chemistry: An Atoms-Focused Approach (3rd edition) written by Thomas R. Gilbert, Rein V. Kirss, Stacey Lowery Bretz and Natalie Foster in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Chemistry: An Atoms-Focused Approach (3rd edition) written by Thomas R. Gilbert, Rein V. Kirss, Stacey Lowery Bretz and Natalie Foster from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
- CHEMISTRY – A Molecular Approach (5th Edition) By Nivaldo J. Tro
- Chemistry (14th Edition) By Raymond Chang and Jason Overby
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.