Free download Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd edition) authored by Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste in pdf.
Renowned author team, Steve and Susan Zumdahl have for decades focused on helping students build critical-thinking skills while learning to “think like chemists.” This focus on conceptual understanding and strong problem-solving orientation provides students the building blocks towards gaining mastery.
In this third edition of Chemistry An Atoms First Approach, Steve and Susan Zumdahl, with new co-author Don DeCoste, place special emphasis on the fluidity of topics, guiding students through the concept of molecules, structure and bonding to more complex materials and their properties.
This text is enhanced with interactive resources available in OWLv2, a powerful online learning system with richly dynamic problems and newly enhanced content that features a wider range of quality feedback and point-of-use remediation.
Conceptual learning and problem solving have been fundamental to our approach in Chemistry through ten successful editions, and Chemistry: An Atoms First Approach through two successful editions. Our philosophy is to help students learn to think like chemists so they can apply the process of problem solving to all aspects of their lives. In the third edition of Chemistry: An Atoms First Approach, we have continued with this philosophy while making some structural changes.
Atoms, molecules, and bonding are still discussed early in the text, and we have included stoichiometry immediately following VSEPR and MO theory. This is to allow students to be able to perform measurement and stoichiometry experiments early in the course.
In this edition, we have extended the discussion of energy in the Review chapter so that the students will have sufficient background to better understand electron energy states and the importance of distinguishing between a system and its surroundings.
- Measurement and Calculations in Chemistry
- Chemical Foundations
- Atomic Structure and Periodicity
- Bonding: General Concepts
- Molecular Structure and Orbitals
- Types of Chemical Reactions and Solution Stoichiometry
- Chemical Energy
- Liquids and Solids
- Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid–Base Equilibria
- Solubility and Complex Ion Equilibria
- Spontaneity, Entropy, and Free Energy
- The Nucleus: A Chemist’s
- The Representative Elements
- Transition Metals and Coordination Chemistry
- Organic and Biological Molecules
- Mathematical Procedures
- The Quantitative Kinetic Molecular Model
- Spectral Analysis
- Selected Thermodynamic Data
- Equilibrium Constants and Reduction Potentials
- SI Units and Conversion Factors
Free download Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd edition) authored by Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd edition) authored by Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (2nd edition) written by Steven S. Zumdahl and Susan A. Zumdahl in pdf.
- Chemistry (10th edition) written by Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste in pdf.
- Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (3rd Edition) By Steven S. Zumdahl, Susan A. Zumdahl and Donald J. DeCoste
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.