Free download Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (2nd edition) written by Steven S. Zumdahl and Susan A. Zumdahl in pdf published in 2016.
Steve and Susan Zumdahl’s texts focus on helping students build critical -thinking skills through the process of becoming independent problem-solvers. They help students learn to think like chemists so they can apply the problem solving process to all aspects of their lives.
In this Second Edition of CHEMISTRY: AN ATOMS FIRST APPROACH, the Zumdahls use a meaningful approach that begins with the atom and proceeds through the concept of molecules, structure, and bonding, to more complex materials and their properties. Because this approach differs from what most students have experienced in high school courses, it encourages them to focus on conceptual learning early in the course, rather than relying on memorization and a plug and chug method of problem solving that even the best students can fall back on when confronted with familiar material. The atoms first organization provides an opportunity for students to use the tools of critical thinkers: to ask questions, to apply rules and models, and to evaluate outcomes.
Considerable effort went into making the second edition of Chemistry: An Atoms First Approach even more focused on the atom. To maintain this emphasis, we added new content (with an atoms first focus) throughout the textbook by revising the core text and adding margin notes, critical thinking.
- Chemical Foundations
- Atomic Structure and Periodicity
- Bonding: General Concepts
- Molecular Structure and Orbitals
- Types of Chemical Reactions and Solution Stoichiometry
- Chemical Energy
- Liquids and Solids
- Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria
- Solubility and Complex Ion Equilibria
- Spontaneity, Entropy, and Free Energy
- The Nucleus: A Chemist’s View
- The Representative Elements
- Transition Metals and Coordination Chemistry
- Organic and Biological Molecules
Free download Chemistry An Atoms First Approach (2nd edition) written by Steven S. Zumdahl and Susan A. Zumdahl in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Basic Chemistry (6th Edition) written by Karen Timberlake and William Timberlake in pdf.
- Chemistry For Dummies By John T. Moore
- Chemistry For Engineering Students (2nd Edition) By Lawrence S. Brown and Thomas A. Holme
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.