Free download Basic Chemistry (6th Edition) written by Karen Timberlake and William Timberlake in pdf published in 2020.
The 6th Edition presents a new visual program that incorporates sound pedagogical principles from educational research on the way today’s students learn and retain knowledge. The text’s applied focus helps students connect chemistry with their interests and potential careers through applications tied to real-life topics in health, the environment, and medicine. The new edition strengthens its emphasis on problem solving with additional end-of-chapter Challenge problems and new assignable practice problems that ensure students master the basic quantitative skills and conceptual understanding needed to succeed in this course and to continue their studies in the field.
As per writers’ “this chemistry text was written and designed to prepare you for science-related professions, such as engineering, nursing, medicine, environmental or agricultural science, or for careers such as laboratory technology. This text assumes no prior knowledge of chemistry. Our main objective in writing this text is to make the study of chemistry an engaging and positive experience for you by relating the structure and behavior of matter to real life.
This new edition introduces more problem-solving strategies, Analyze the Problem with Connect features, Try It First and Engage features, and conceptual and challenge problems. It is our goal to help you become a critical thinker by understanding scientific concepts that will form a basis for making important decisions about issues concerning health and the environment. Thus, we have utilized materials that
• help you to learn and enjoy chemistry
• relate chemistry to careers that interest you
• develop problem-solving skills
• promote learning and success in chemistry”
- Chemistry in Our Lives
- Chemistry and Measurements
- Matter and Energy
- Atoms and Elements
- Electronic Structure of Atoms and Periodic Trends
- Ionic and Molecular Compounds
- Chemical Quantities
- Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Quantities in Reactions
- Bonding and Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Reaction Rates and Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
Free download Basic Chemistry (6th Edition) by Karen Timberlake and William Timberlake in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Organic Chemistry (8th edition) written by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote in pdf.
- Elements of Environmental Chemistry By Ronald A. Hites
- Elements of Organic Chemistry By Isaak Zimmerman and Henry Zimmerman
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.