Free download Organic Chemistry (8th edition) written by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote in pdf published in 2018.
Organic Chemistry is a student-friendly, cutting edge introduction for chemistry, health, and the biological sciences majors. The Eighth Edition builds on unified mechanistic themes, focused problem-solving, applied pharmaceutical problems, and biological examples. Stepwise reaction mechanisms emphasize similarities among mechanisms using four traits: breaking a bond, making a new bond, adding a proton, and taking a proton away. Pull-out organic chemistry reaction roadmaps designed stepwise by chapter help students devise their own reaction pathways. Emphasizing “how-to” skills, this edition is packed with challenging synthesis problems, medicinal chemistry problems, and unique roadmap problems.
There are four new features in the eighth edition, each intended to enhance dramatically student engagement and learning. We are excited to introduce almost 100 videos, which are lessons from the authors in an audio/visual format that take students through the working of example problems and important graphics. In other words, most of the key lessons from the book. We also introduce three other new features designed to enhance student learning and test preparation: (1) “Things You Should Know,” (2) Margin bullets emphasizing and reinforcing key foundational ideas that recur throughout the book, and (3) the most comprehensive end-of-chapter “Study Guides” of any text that recap the key ideas, lessons, homework problems, and reactions of each chapter.
- Covalent Bonding and Shapes of Molecules
Things You Should Know I: General Conclusions from Quantum Mechanics
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
- Stereoisomerism and Chirality
- Acids and Bases
- Alkenes: Bonding, Nomenclature, and Properties
Things You Should Know II: Nucleophiles and Electrophiles
Things You Should Know III: Reaction Mechanisms
- Reactions of Alkenes
- Haloalkanes, Halogenation, and Radical Reactions
Things You Should Know IV: Common Mistakes in Arrow Pushing
- Nucleophilic Substitution and b-Elimination
- Ethers, Epoxides, and Sulfides
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- An Introduction to Organometallic Compounds
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Things You Should Know V: Carboxylic Acid Derivative Reaction Mechanisms
- Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids
- Enolate Anions and Enamines
- Dienes, Conjugated Systems, and Pericyclic Reactions
- Benzene and the Concept of Aromaticity
- Reactions of Benzene and Its Derivatives
- Catalytic Carbon-Carbon Bond Formation
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Nucleic Acids
- Organic Polymer Chemistry
Free download Organic Chemistry (8th edition) written by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
You may also like to free download Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.