Free download Organic Chemistry (9th edition) written by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric V. Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote in pdf.
The best way to master organic chemistry is to first develop an intuitive understanding of basic principles, and then understand how to apply those principles to new and increasingly complex situations.
New in the Ninth Edition:
Each new feature is intended to enhance student engagement and learning.
New Section Overview: Each section begins with a bulleted summary of the content, providing highlights, “crib notes,” and key reactions.
New Examples with Step-by-Step Solutions: All Solutions to the Examples have been rewritten in a stepwise fashion so that students learn how to master complicated problems. Students are first reminded of relevant, important concepts, then walked through a systematic approach to arriving at the correct solution.
New Think–Pair–Share: Think–Pair–Share activities pose a question to students, who first consider it independently, and then discuss with one or two other students before settling on a final answer. This is a great way to motivate students and promote higher-level thinking. Sometimes this group discussion “sharing” is followed up with a larger classroom discussion. Some Think–Pair–Share activities are short “quick-response Think–Pair–Shares,” and sometimes the activities may be a longer and more involved “extended Think–Pair–Share.”
New Careers in Chemistry: These profiles of diverse individuals showcase various career paths that students can take after studying organic chemistry. By showing a diverse, inclusive, and equitable chemical community, all students know that they have a future in chemistry-related jobs.
New and Revised Exercises: About 140 new and over 250 revised exercises were added to the book and online course to keep the content current.
- Covalent Bonding and Shapes of Molecules
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
- Stereoisomerism and Chirality
- Acids and Bases
- Alkenes: Bonding, Nomenclature, and Properties
- Reactions of Alkenes
- Haloalkanes, Halogenation, and Radical Reactions
- Nucleophilic Substitution and b-Elimination
- Ethers, Epoxides, and Sulfides
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- An Introduction to Organometallic Compounds
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids
- Enolate Anions and Enamines
- Dienes, Conjugated Systems, and Pericyclic Reactions
- Benzene and the Concept of Aromaticity
- Reactions of Benzene and Its Derivatives
- Catalytic Carbon-Carbon Bond Formation
- Organic Polymer Chemistry
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Nucleic Acids
Free download Organic Chemistry (9th edition) written by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric V. Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Organic Chemistry (9th edition) written by William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric V. Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Organic Chemistry (8th Edition) By William H. Brown, Brent L. Iverson, Eric Anslyn and Christopher S. Foote
- Organic Chemistry (9th Edition) By Leroy G. Wade Jr. and Jan William Simek
- Organic Chemistry II For Dummies (2nd Ed.) By John T. Moore and Richard H. Langley
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.