Elements of Organic Chemistry (second edition) is written by Isaak Zimmerman (Bronx Community College of the City University of New York) and Henry Zimmerman (New York City Technical College of the City University of New York) and published by Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc. New York in 1983.
Table of Contents
- Bonding, Structural Formulas and Molecular Shapes
- Saturated Hydrocarbons: Alkanes
- Unsaturated Hydrocarbons I: Alkenes
- Unsaturated Hydrocarbons II: Dienes Polyenes and Alkynes
- Benzene and Aromatic Compounds
Free download Elements of Organic Chemistry (second edition) written by Isaak Zimmerman and Henry Zimmerman from following external download link. This link is tested and found free of viruses.
Size: 28.1 MB, Pages: 157. Kindly read Disclaimer.
When you click on download button a new window will open. Click on Download Anyway on new window to download this book.