Free download Molecular Biology (5th edition) written by Rober F. Weaver in pdf.
According to the writer, “The book begins with a four-chapter sequence that should be a review for most students. Chapter 1 is a brief history of genetics. Chapter 2 discusses the structure and chemical properties of DNA. Chapter 3 is an overview of gene expression,
and Chapter 4 deals with the nuts and bolts of gene cloning. All these are topics that the great majority of molecular biology students have already learned in an introductory genetics course.
Still, students of molecular biology need to have a grasp of these concepts and may need to refresh their understanding of them. I do not deal specifically with these chapters in class; instead, I suggest students consult them if they need more work on these topics. These chapters are written at a more basic level than the rest of the book.
The most obvious change in the fifth edition is the splitting of old Chapter 24 (Genomics, Proteomics, and Bioinformatics) in two. This chapter was already the longest in the book, and the fi eld it represents is growing explosively, so a split was inevitable. The new Chapter 24 deals with classical genomics: the sequencing and comparison of genomes.
New material in Chapter 24 includes an analysis of the similarity between the human and chimpanzee genomes, and a look at the even closer similarity between the human and Neanderthal genomes, including recent evidence for interbreeding between humans and Neanderthals. It also includes an update on the new fi eld of synthetic biology, made possible by genomic work on microorganisms, and contains a report of the recent success by Craig Venter and colleagues in creating a living Mycoplasma cell with a synthetic genome.”
Part I: Introduction
- A Brief History
- The Molecular Nature of Genes
- An Introduction to Gene Function
Part II: Methods in Molecular Biology
- Molecular Cloning Methods
- Molecular Tools for Studying Genes and Gene Activity
Part III: Transcription in Bacteria
- The Mechanism of Transcription in Bacteria
- Operons: Fine Control of Bacterial Transcription
- Major Shifts in Bacterial Transcription
- DNA–Protein Interactions in Bacteria
Part IV: Transcription in Eukaryotes
- Eukaryotic RNA Polymerases and Their Promoters
- General Transcription Factors in Eukaryotes
- Transcription Activators in Eukaryotes
- Chromatin Structure and Its Effects on Transcription
Part V: Post-Transcriptional Events
- RNA Processing I: Splicing
- RNA Processing II: Capping and Polyadenylation
- Other RNA Processing Events and Post-Transcriptional Control of Gene Expression
Part VI: Translation
- The Mechanism of Translation I: Initiation
- The Mechanism of Translation II: Elongation and Termination
- Ribosomes and Transfer RNA
- DNA Replication, Damage, and Repair
- DNA Replication II: Detailed Mechanism
- Homologous Recombination
Part VIII: Genomes
- Introduction to Genomics: DNA Sequencing on a Genomic Scale
- Genomics II: Functional Genomics, Proteomics, and Bioinformatics
Free download Molecular Biology (5th edition) written by Rober F. Weaver in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Molecular Biology (5th edition) written by Rober F. Weaver from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (6th edition) authored by Despo Papachristodoulou, Alison Snape, William H. Elliott, and Daphne C. Elliott
- Handbook of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (5th edition) edited by Roger L. Lundblad and Fiona M. Macdonald
- Karp’s Cell and Molecular Biology – Concepts and Experiments (8th edition) authored by Gerald Karp, Janet Iwasa and Wallace Marshall
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.