Free download Clinical Laboratory Chemistry (2nd edition) authored by Robert L. Sunheimer and Linda Graves in pdf.
According to the authors, “Clinical Laboratory Chemistry is part of Pearsons Clinical Laboratory Science series of textbooks, which is designed to balance theory and practical applications in a way that is engaging and useful to students. The authors of and contributors to Clinical Laboratory Chemistry present highly detailed technical information and real-life case studies that will help learners envision themselves as members of the health-care team, providing the laboratory services specific to clinical chemistry that assist in patient care.
The mixture of theoretical and practical information relating to clinical chemistry provided in this text allows learners to analyze and synthesize this information and, ultimately, to answer questions and solve problems and cases.
We designed this textbook especially for students in clinical laboratory technician (CLT) and clinical laboratory technologist education programs. We also believe this book to be useful for practicing technicians and technologists, who will find it helpful to review topics of interest or to look up the answer to a specific question. Clinical Laboratory Chemistry read-able up-to-date and concentrates on clinically significant analytes that students are likely to encounter. We focused on trying to balance the material that students at both levels require without making it overwhelming.”
- Laboratory Basics
- Safety in the Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
- Laboratory Statistics, Method Development, and Quality Control
- Instrumentation, Laboratory Automation, and Informatics
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Lipids and Lipoproteins
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Nonprotein Nitrogen and Renal Function
- Body Water and Electrolyte Homeostasis
- Blood Gases, pH, and Acid Base Balance
- Mineral and Bone Metabolism
- The Endocrine System
- Gastrointestinal Function
- Cardiac Function
- Liver Function
- Iron, Porphyrins, and Hemoglobin
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Toxic Substances
- Nutrition and Vitamins
- Tumor Markers
- Geriatric Clinical Chemistry
Free download Clinical Laboratory Chemistry (2nd edition) authored by Robert L. Sunheimer and Linda Graves in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Clinical Laboratory Chemistry (2nd edition) authored by Robert L. Sunheimer and Linda Graves from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Clinical Chemistry written by David White, Nigel Lawson, Paul Masters and Daniel McLaughlin
- Clinical Chemistry (9th edition) authored by William J. Marshall, Marta Lapsley, Andrew Day and Kate Shipman
- Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry – A Clinical Approach (6th edition) written by Michael Lieberman and Alisa Peet
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.