Free download Clinical Chemistry written by David White, Nigel Lawson, Paul Masters and Daniel McLaughlin in pdf.
The discipline of Clinical Chemistry has many aliases throughout the world, including Chemical Pathology, Medical Biochemistry, and different permutations of the terms clinical, medical, and biochemistry. Even within the departments in which it is a subdiscipline it may be known variously as Clinical Pathology, Blood Sciences, or—increasingly—Laboratory Medicine.
Despite this slight identity issue, Clinical Chemistry is a strong discipline that underpins much of the diagnosis and monitoring of patients in modern health care systems. A good understanding of clinical chemistry and an awareness of its use in the management of patients are essential for both users and providers.
This text evolved from our combined experiences in the postgraduate teaching of Clinical Chemistry, using material from courses in biochemistry, physiology, and sub-specialties of medicine. Content has been expanded to include core subjects from the syllabuses of examinations for the Royal Colleges, particularly of the Royal College of Pathologists, and other graduate courses. The book is thus a suitable text for both undergraduate students of medicine and biosciences as well as for postgraduates undergoing professional training.
- Laboratory Medicine: An Introduction
- Sodium and Water
- Acid–Base Disorders
- Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphate
- Endocrine Tissues
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Cerebrospinal Fluid and The Nervous System
- Heme Biosynthesis and Porphyrias
- Uric Acid and Purine Metabolism
- Plasma Lipids and Lipoproteins
- Disorders of Immunoglobulins and Complement
- Tumor Markers
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Poisons and Drugs of Abuse
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Vitamins, Essential Fatty Acids, and Trace Elements
- Clinical Chemistry in the Acutely Ill Patient
Free download Clinical Chemistry written by David White, Nigel Lawson, Paul Masters and Daniel McLaughlin in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Clinical Chemistry (9th edition) authored by William J. Marshall, Marta Lapsley, Andrew Day and Kate Shipman in pdf.
- Clinical Chemistry (9th Edition) By William J. Marshall, Marta Lapsley, Andrew Day and Kate Shipman
- Clinical Chemistry By David White, Nigel Lawson, Paul Masters and Daniel McLaughlin
Free download hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.