Free download CHEMISTRY (6th international student edition) authored by Julia Burdge in pdf.
According to the author, “Welcome to the exciting and dynamic world of Chemistry! My desire to create a general chemistry textbook grew out of my concern for the interests of students and faculty alike. Having taught general chemistry for many years, and having helped new teachers and future faculty develop the skills necessary to teach general chemistry, I believe I have developed a distinct perspective on the common problems and misunderstandings that students encounter while learning the fundamental concepts of chemistry—and that professors encounter while teaching them.
I believe that it is possible for a textbook to address many of these issues while conveying the wonder and possibilities that chemistry offers. With this in mind, I have tried to write a text that balances the necessary fundamental concepts with engaging real-life examples and applications, while utilizing a consistent, step-by-step problem-solving approach and an innovative art and media program.
Each chapter’s end-of-chapter questions and problems begin with an Integrative
Problem, titled Applying What You’ve Learned. These integrative problems incorporate multiple concepts from the chapter, with each step of the problem providing a specific reference to the appropriate Sample Problem in case the student needs direction.
Newly located immediately before the end-of-chapter problems, Key Skills pages are modules that provide a review of specific problem-solving techniques from that particular chapter. These are techniques the author knows are vital to success in later chapters. The Key Skills pages are designed to be easy-to-find touchstones to hone specific skills from earlier chapters—in the context of later chapters. The answers to the Key Skills Problems can be found in the Answer Appendix in the back of the book.”
New to the Sixth Edition
- Updated periodic-table numbering scheme.
- New chapter openers, with emphasis on the chemistry associated with global climate change.
- New End-of-Chapter Problems have been added in response to user comments. These include additional conceptual problems, and updates of information in topical questions.
- Specific references to Key Skills pages in the “Before You Begin, Review These Skills” sections.
- New figures to help students develop conceptual understanding.
- Continued development of truly comprehensive and consistent problem-solving. Hundreds of worked examples (Sample Problems) help students get started learning how to approach and solve problems.
- Chemistry: The Central Science
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Stoichiometry: Ratios of Combination
- Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Electron Configuration and the Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Bonding Theories
- Intermolecular Forces and the Physical Properties of Liquids and Solids
- Modern Materials
- Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Online Only Chapter: Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Online Only Chapter: Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
Free download Chemistry (6th international student edition) authored by Julia Burdge in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Chemistry (6th international student edition) authored by Julia Burdge from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Principles of General Chemistry (2nd edition) written by Martin S. Silberberg
- The Periodic Table – A Visual Guide to the Elements written by Tom Jackson
- Principles of General, Organic, & Biological Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Janice Gorzynski Smith
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.