Free download CHEMISTRY A Molecular Approach (5th Edition) in pdf written by Nivaldo J. Tro published in 2020.
Nivaldo Tro’s Chemistry: A Molecular Approach presents chemistry visually through multi-level images—macroscopic, molecular, and symbolic representations—to help students see the connections between the world they see around them, the atoms and molecules that compose the world, and the formulas they write down on paper. Interactive, digital versions of selected worked examples instruct students how to break down problems using Tro’s unique “Sort, Strategize, Solve, and Check” technique and then complete a step in the example. To build conceptual understanding , Dr. Tro employs an active learning approach through interactive media that requires students to pause during videos to ensure they understand before continuing.
The 5th Edition pairs digital, pedagogical innovation with insights from learning design and educational research to create an active, integrated,and easy-to-use framework. The new edition introduces a fully integrated book and media package that streamlines course set up, actively engages students in becoming expert problem solvers, and makes it possible for professors to teach the general chemistry course easily and effectively.
As per author, “The book has been extensively revised and contains more small changes than can be detailed here. The most significant changes to the book and its supplements are listed below:
NEW INTERACTIVE VIDEOS: I have added 16 new Key Concept Videos (KCVs) and 24 new Interactive Worked Examples (IWEs) to the media package that accompanies the book. The video library now contains nearly 200 interactive videos. These tools are designed to help professors engage their students in active learning.
NEW IN-CHAPTER QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK: I have added approximately 67 new Conceptual Connection questions throughout the book and have changed the format to multiple choice (with wrong answer feedback in the ebook or through Mastering Chemistry). Each chapter now has 10–12 of these embedded assignable
questions. These questions transform the reading process from passive to active and hold students accountable for reading assignments.
- Matter, Measurement, and Problem Solving
- Atoms and Elements
- Molecules and Compounds
- Chemical Reactions and Chemical Quantities
- Introduction to Solutions and Aqueous Reactions
- The Quantum-Mechanical Model of the Atom
- Periodic Properties of the Elements
- Chemical Bonding I: The Lewis Model
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Shapes, Valence Bond Theory, and Molecular Orbital Theory
- Liquids, Solids, and Intermolecular Forces
- Solids and Modern Materials
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Aqueous Ionic Equilibrium
- Free Energy and Thermodynamics
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of the Nonmetals
- Metals and Metallurgy
- Transition Metals and Coordination Compounds
Free download CHEMISTRY: A Molecular Approach (5th Edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf from following download links.
Follow these instructions to unlock the download links. Sometimes download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
File Size: 133MB. Pages: 1323. Download Instructions. Please read Disclaimer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book.
You may also like to free download
- Organic Chemistry (12th edition) written by T.W. Graham Solomons, Craig B. Fryhle and Scott A. Snyder in pdf.
- Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity (9th Edition) By John C. Kotz, Paul M. Treichel, John R. Townsend and David A. Treichel
- Chemistry and Technology of Fabric Preparation and Finishing By Dr. Charles Tomasino
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.
This is the best site I’ve ever visited.
I really need the link to download the book
Please follow these instructions https://chemistry.com.pk/download-instructions/