Free download Thermodynamics – An Engineering Approach (9th edition) written by Yunus A. Çengel, Michael A. Boles, and Mehmet Kanoglu in pdf.
Thermodynamics is an exciting and fascinating subject that deals with energy, and thermodynamics has long been an essential part of engineering curricula all over the world. It has a broad application area ranging from microscopic organisms to common household appliances, transportation vehicles, power generation systems, and even philosophy.
This introductory book contains sufficient material for two sequential courses in thermodynamics. Students are assumed to have an adequate background in calculus and physics.
This book is intended for use as a textbook by undergraduate engineering students in their sophomore or junior year, and as a reference book for practicing engineers. The objectives of this text are:
- To cover the basic principles of thermodynamics.
- To present a wealth of real-world engineering examples to give students a feel for how thermodynamics is applied in engineering practice.
- To develop an intuitive understanding of thermodynamics by emphasizing the physics and physical arguments that underpin the theory.
All the popular features of the previous editions have been retained. A large number of the end-of-chapter problems in the text have been modified and many problems were replaced by new ones. Also, several of the solved example problems have been replaced.
Video Resources—Using the student response data from the eighth edition LearnSmart/SmartBook, 2D/3D animation videos have been added to the ebook to help clarify challenging concepts. In addition to these conceptual video resources, worked example problem videos are included in the ebook to help students apply their conceptual understanding to problem solving.
- Introduction and Basic Concepts
- Energy, Energy Transfer, and General Energy Analysis
- Properties of Pure Substances
- Energy Analysis of Closed Systems
- Mass and Energy Analysis of Control Volumes
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Gas Power Cycles
- Vapor and Combined Power Cycles
- Refrigeration Cycles
- Thermodynamic Property Relations
- Gas Mixtures
- Gas–Vapor Mixtures and Air-Conditioning
- Chemical Reactions
- Chemical and Phase Equilibrium
- Compressible Flow
- Renewable Energy
Free download Thermodynamics – An Engineering Approach (9th edition) written by Yunus A. Çengel, Michael A. Boles, and Mehmet Kanoglu in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Thermodynamics – An Engineering Approach (9th edition) written by Yunus A. Çengel, Michael A. Boles, and Mehmet Kanoglu from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to free download:
- Fundamentals of Thermodynamics (10th edition) By Claus Borgnakke and Richard E. Sonntag
- Physical Chemistry Thermodynamics, Statistical Mechanics Kinetics authored by Andrew Cooksy
- Physical Chemistry Thermodynamics, Statistical Thermodynamics and Kinetics (4th edition) authored by Thomas Engel and Philip Reid
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.