Free download Quantitative Chemical Analysis (9th edition) written by Daniel C. Harris and Charles A. Lucy in pdf.
As per writer, “In this edition, the introduction to titrations has been consolidated in Chapter 7. Acid-base, EDTA, redox, and spectrophotometric titrations are still treated in other chapters. The power of the spreadsheet is unleashed in Chapter 8 to reach numerical solutions to equilibrium problems and in Chapter 19 to compute equilibrium constants from spectrophotometric data.
Atomic spectroscopy Chapter 21 has a new section on X-ray fluorescence as a routine analytical tool. Mass spectrometry Chapter 22 has been expanded to increase the level of detail and to help keep up with new developments. Chapter 27 has an extraordinary sequence of micrographs showing the onset of crystallization of a precipitate. Three new methods in sample preparation were added to Chapter 28. Appendix B takes a deeper look at propagation of uncertainty and Appendix C treats analysis of variance.
Topics are introduced and illustrated with concrete, interesting examples. In addition to their pedagogic value, Chapter Openers, Boxes, Demonstrations, and Color Plates are intended to help lighten the load of a very dense subject. Chapter Openers show the relevance of analytical chemistry to the real world and to other disciplines of science. I can’t come to your classroom to present Chemical Demonstrations, but I can tell you about some of my favorites and show how they look with the Color Plates located near the center of the book. Boxes discuss interesting topics related to what you are studying or amplify points in the text.”
- The Analytical Process
- Chemical Measurements
- Tools of the Trade
- Experimental Error
- Quality Assurance and Calibration Methods
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Let the Titrations Begin
- Activity and the Systematic Treatment of Equilibrium
- Monoprotic Acid-Base Equilibria
- Polyprotic Acid-Base Equilibria
- Acid-Base Titrations
- EDTA Titrations
- Advanced Topics in Equilibrium
- Fundamentals of Electrochemistry
- Electrodes and Potentiometry
- Redox Titrations
- Electroanalytical Techniques
- Fundamentals of Spectrophotometry
- Applications of Spectrophotometry
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- Introduction to Analytical Separations
- Gas Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Chromatographic Methods and Capillary Electrophoresis
- Gravimetric and Combustion Analysis
- Sample Preparation
Free download Quantitative Chemical Analysis (9th edition) written by Daniel C. Harris and Charles A. Lucy in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Analytical Chemistry (6th edition) written by Gary D. Christian in pdf.
- Chemical Analysis: Modern Instrumentation Methods and Techniques (2nd Edition) By Francis Rouessac and Annick Rouessac
- Chemical Analysis of Firearms, Ammunition, and Gunshot Residue (2nd Ed.) By James Smyth Wallace
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.