Free Download Analytical Chemistry (Sixth Edition) written by Gary D. Christian, University of Washington in pdf published by John Wiley and Sons Inc. in 2004.
This book is best for basic analytical chemistry. Table of content of this book is as follows.
- Analytical objectives OR what analytical chemists do
- Basic tools and operations of analytical chemistry
- Data handling and spreadsheets in analytical chemistry
- Good laboratory practice: quality assurance of analytical measurements
- Stoichiometric calculations: the workhorse of the analyst
- General concepts of chemical equilibrium
- Acid-base equilibria
- Acid-base titrations
- Complexometric reactions and titrations
- Gravimetric analysis and precipitation equilibria
- precipitation reactions and titrations
- Electrochemical cells and electrode potentials
- Potentiometric electrodes and potentiometry
- Redox and potentiometric titrations
- Voltammetry and electrochemical sensors
- Spectrochemical methods
- Atomic spectrometric methods
- Sample preparation: solvent and solid-phase extraction
- Chromatography: principles and theory
- Gas chromatography
- Liquid chromatography
- Kinetic methods of analysis
- Automation in measurements
- Clinical chemistry
- Century of the gene-genomics and proteomics: DNA sequencing and profiling
- Environmental sampling and analysis
Free download Analytical Chemistry (6th Edition) by Gary D Christian from following download link. This download link is tested manually and found viruses free.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You can also buy Analytical Chemistry (7th Edition) written by Gary D. Christian, Purnendu K. (Sandy) Dasgupta and Kevin A. Schug from Amazon by Clicking the image below.
You may also like to download
- Analytical Chemistry (7th Edition) written by Gary D. Christian, Purnendu K. (Sandy) Dasgupta and Kevin A. Schug in pdf,.
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry (2nd Edition) By Stig Pedersen-Bjergaard, Bente Gammelgaard and Trine Grønhaug Halvorsen
- Instrumental Analytical Chemistry – An Introduction By James W. Robinson, Eileen M. Skelly Frame, and George M. Frame II
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
Don’t forget to say thanks in the comments box when you download this successfully.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂